New Picture Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
You're just a baby. Come talk to me in about 10 years about being a dinosaur.
Some dinosaurs can be much older than other dinosaurs! The T-Rex lived closer to our current day (65 million years ago) than to the day of the Stegosaurus (150 million years ago) it is so often depicted battling in popular media.

Some dinosaurs can be much older than other dinosaurs! The T-Rex lived closer to our current day (65 million years ago) than to the day of the Stegosaurus (150 million years ago) it is so often depicted battling in popular media.
Get the hell off my virtual lawn, youngster!

I never understood why Penn Station is in New York.
That never made any sense to me, either. Or why the stop before it was "Newark Penn Station" (which I'm sure has confused some people over the years because of the homophone). I know they're both part of the old Pennsylvania Railroad line, but it still seems strange to keep the name.

You look more like Seth MacFarlane there, but I'm sticking to my story that you remind me of Dave Grohl. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does Nick's eyes in the second picture look kinda... well... I wanna say reptilian?

It's probably just a trick of the camera, but Nick, if you were actually one of the lizard people... you... you'd tell us, right?