New Picture Thread

Spent a nice relaxing and romantic weekend at a cabin in the woods. Weather was nice so we did a couple hikes and took the requisite selfies. Or tried to...

Also bonus beaver shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lookit Mr. Awesome there with his corner office and huge windows to let the sun glint off his polished head. Snazzy! :thumbsup:

Have we officially declared Adam as the forum Barney Stinson yet?
From Wikipedia:

"Barnabas "Barney" Stinson is one of five main characters on How I Met Your Mother. He is a manipulative, oversexed businessman in his thirties who always wears a suit, likes women with "daddy issues" and is frequently willing to offer his (sometimes hypocritical) opinion.[5] Throughout the earlier seasons, Barney is a huge womanizer, and has been described as a "high-functioning sociopath" by his best friend, Ted Mosby (Josh Radnor). Barney has a plethora of strategies and rules designed to meet women, sleep with them, and discard them"

GasBandit

Staff member
Half the people on this forum just did a double take at their calendar.

Those of us in Texas (and probably Hawaii and South California) fistbump you.

I wish we had a member who still lived in Australia, who could ask "why is she wearing a coat?"

Incoming @bhamv3 saying she looks like a random Asian actress in 3... 2.... 1...

edit: the first time I posted this, everything after bhamv3 got cut for some reason...
Actually, Jun doesn't remind me of any particular actress in these shots. She does, however, remind me of a female friend of mine. But I know it can't actually be her, because said female friend is currently in Belgium.