New Logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it, especially the sub text.

half rums.com - better, faster, stronger indeed. :Leyla:

Seriously looks great but I think maybe Hal should be better sized with the rest of the text to better be an 'o'.

Dave

Staff member
Love it, especially the sub text.

half rums.com - better, faster, stronger indeed. :Leyla:

Seriously looks great but I think maybe Hal should be better sized with the rest of the text to better be an 'o'.
Or maybe HALf:Leyla:rums.com

A

Andromache

the logotype doesn't really have CAPS, but I'm sure someone can just restitch the hal 9000 logo smaller easily

Dave

Staff member
You know what'd it look even better on? A WoW theme skin for the board! ;)
The designer of that skin isn't working on it because nobody threw huge piles of money at him. You do that, he'll work on it and then I'll upload it here without paying him another penny.

Sounds like a plan to me!

Dave

Staff member
What's wrong with his version being brought here?
It's made for a different iteration of vBulletin and has not been updated for this version. Others have tried it and are experiencing SQL and other issues.

It's just not stable and I don't want to start destabilizing quite yet.

Oops. I just complained about this in the other subforum.

Don't punish me. I'm not a whiner. I just didn't see this thread!

:'(

Was that really necessary, Crone? The guy was complimenting your work and you snap back at him like that? Please, show some tact.

OT, I agree with the sentiment that the HAL eye is a bit too large. Personally, I prefer the second or third variants that Crone designed.

That would work if he's more partial to sharp metal objects piercing his eyeballs than he is to half rums, yes.

A

Andromache

Was that really necessary, Crone? The guy was complimenting your work and you snap back at him like that? Please, show some tact.
I'm guessing you're newish?

But yes, it was very fucking necessary. Untangle your undergarments and go put your head on a rail track, why don'tcha?

I'm not really in love with the subtext. It reminds me of Daft Punk just a bit too much. I'm a fan of theirs, but still....

Status
Not open for further replies.