Nesting Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible? Like, with vBulletin, at all?

If not, I guess we can get used to multi-quoting, but I'd like to know if there's an easy to install mo, or something that can be changed admin-side.

Please and thanks. :)

Dave

Staff member

If not, I guess we can get used to multi-quoting, but I'd like to know if there's an easy to install mo, or something that can be changed admin-side.

I can't answer. I'm busy staring at your picture.

C

Cuyval Dar

Yeah, it gets to be a pain in the ass multi-quoting several posts so that your reply makes sense.

Dave

Staff member
Try it now.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I can't answer. I'm busy staring at your picture.[/QUOTE]

Now it works.

Try it now.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

Now it works.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, many thanks.

Excellent, many thanks.
does it now?

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

... not with QuickReply it doesn't :(

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Try it now.

Now it works.

Excellent, many thanks.[/QUOTE]

It works only with the actual QUOTE button, not QR. Good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.