NCAA Tourney Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Speaking of which, I have a bracket site set up but I wasn't going to announce it until this weekend.

I want to meet the guy who had VCU playing Butler and UConn playing UNC or Kentucky in their final four.

And then, probably Gibbs-smack him.

Not a big sports fan, but I'll ALWAYS cheer for Kentucky basketball (especially since it knocked those damn Buckeyes out of the tournament, and shut up the one guy in my program who's a rabid OSU fan).

Dave

Staff member
It killed me to vote for OU to win it all but I didn't see anyone beating them or Kansas. So....I'm currently getting killed in the pool.

Not a big sports fan, but I'll ALWAYS cheer for Kentucky basketball (especially since it knocked those damn Buckeyes out of the tournament, and shut up the one guy in my program who's a rabid OSU fan).
As long as Calipari is coach, I can't do it. It's only a matter of time before he bails on these kids one step ahead of the NCAA. Just like he did to UMass and Memphis. Their Final Four trips were eventually vacated. As in they never officially happened. Kentucky will have to take down their banners too, just you wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.