My Dinner With Gusto (AMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel I've always been pretty honest and forthcoming on these forums, but this is your opportunity to get to know me even better.

GO FOR IT.

Cajungal

Staff member
Hahaaa I knew you'd come around!

Favorite memory?

A meal you never get tired of?

Ideal job?

Ideal vacation spot?

Hahaaa I knew you'd come around!
I didn't want to originally since I've always been pretty honest and open. Everyone is BITING MY STYLE.

Favorite memory?
My 18th birthday. My graduation prom was the day before my birthday, so at midnight, my friends hoisted me up on their shoulders and paraded me around the dancefloor while the DJ announced my birthday and my entire graduating class cheered for me. :D

A meal you never get tired of?
My mom's lasagna, made with tons of meat and tons of love. :heart:

Ideal job?
Webcartoonist, but all of my attempts to make that work so far have been in vain. I'll settle for still having time to oil paint and doodle when I'm all growed up.

Ideal vacation spot?
I want so bad to go back to Cuba, it was just lovely there. Of course there are also several people in the States I want to visit. I also have tentative plans to go to PAX next year.

Have you received your permanent career implant chip yet?
Nope.

if you had to beat somebody up while using superpowers, what superpowers would you use?
Super speed. ALWAYS. I would be the goddamn Flash.

favorite achewood quote?
Jesus, this is like Sophie's Choice, here...

They're all RBK lines, let me pick a few....

What's UP mother fucks
I got a permit to rhyme
it's filed with the city
you should see it sometime

I'm sorry little dude
I'm sorry that I straight up roasted your ding dong

Oh dogg on a hog we got much crispy Stellas out by the pool Ray
That golden action is so crunchy

[In reference to crispy Stellas] Make em tall and ice cold like yours truly

And one that I've been saving for an image macro flamewar:

Anyway, that's just Roast Beef, who is my favourite character, but there are a lot more where that came from.

Is Allen quiet enough for your tastes?

-Adam
Allen is still too quiet. If it were up to me we would talk all the time, just a like a couple knuckleheads from back in the day.

I know it's supposed to be Ask Me Anything, but for some reason all I see is Against Medical Advice.
...Yes.

How - if ever - do you trim your nipple curtains?
With a razor. But I've only done it once, before I went to Cuba and needed to clean up some unsightly chest hair.

If you could splice animal DNA into yourself in order to give your self special abilities (like night vision, enhanced strength, etc) would you?

Favorite deadly sin?
Probably sloth in myself, but I hate it in others. Is hypocrisy a deadly sin? I like being laid back. This narrowly beats out gluttony.

If you could splice animal DNA into yourself in order to give your self special abilities (like night vision, enhanced strength, etc) would you?
Not really. I'm all man baby.

Would you like to eat your weight in coal everyday and sh*t diamonds?
Coal tastes disgusting, and I don't have the need for that much money. I'd maybe do this a couple of times, like once a month or so, but that's about it. I'd do it more often if it could stop diamond wars.

Cajungal

Staff member
If you had to choose an unorthodox greeting to give people (something not at all like "hello" or "what's up" or "greetings"), what would it be?

No. I have absolutely no ability to play strategy games, as I believe I once described on a podcast. As soon as I have to plan something more than like 2 moves ahead, I'm lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.