Moving in with the girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexican Mash? is that.... is that a beans reference?

DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BEANER!?!

10 points from House Adam
Hate Speech

I think Ravenpoe said his birthday's in Smarch? I'll try to remember, if the lousy Smarch weather doesn't distract me.

I've seen you poking around Susan, but I didn't want to welcome you back until I felt confident you'd been sucked back in.

Welcome back ol Friend. Good to have you back.

Oh, and congrats.

Man, I'll bet some new people are thinking right now, "Wha? What's up with that Susan thing? I'm so confused!"

Meaning that, in solidarity with you, we shall not reveal the origins of the Susan thing, nor will we encourage new people to ask.

You've been a good sport about it, and you've more than earned a respite from all the teasing.

I think you're confusing the Susan thing with the Frosty Susan thing. They're different events in the timeline, the second one came because the first one already existed.

"Susan" came from TN literally because he decided "fuck it" when trying to pronounce my name. That's the whole story.

I think you're confusing the Susan thing with the Frosty Susan thing. They're different events in the timeline, the second one came because the first one already existed.

"Susan" came from TN literally because he decided "fuck it" when trying to pronounce my name. That's the whole story.
How hard is it to pronounce "Bruce?" ;)

Why'd you stop?
Because, upon kicking him, I realized Chuck Norris isn't the badass the meme makes him out to be. He's just a regular guy, albeit one who knows martial arts.

I know, it was a huge shock to me too.

So I decided to go kick Bruce Lee instead. Bad idea, he broke six of my ribs, caused a concussion, lacerated my abdominal muscles, dislocated a disc, and broke one of my nails before I'd even gotten my foot six inches off the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.