Export thread

Movies to look forward to in 2015

Dave

Dave

Not my list. Some interesting choices.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Some neat ones in there.
I'd like to see Revenant, Star Wars (obviously), The Martian, SPECTRE, St James Place, Victor Frankenstein, Terminator Genisys, Jurassic World, Mad Max: Fury Road, and (again, of course) Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Avengers: Age of Ultron -- obviously.
Crimson Peak -- Guillermo del Toro always has my ass ... in a theater seat.
Mockingjay, Part 2 -- I must be there opening night for the tears.
Jurassic World -- from the above stuff, "the park's geneticists create a genetically-modified hybrid dinosaur to boost visitor attendance." I hope that's not the confirmed reason, because do you really need to "boost attendance" for fucking dinosaurs.

jwhouk

jwhouk

SPECTRE and Star Wars - because I'm not quite as old as @Dave, but I prefer the good stuff.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Jurassic World -- from the above stuff, "the park's geneticists create a genetically-modified hybrid dinosaur to boost visitor attendance." I hope that's not the confirmed reason, because do you really need to "boost attendance" for fucking dinosaurs.
Well, that's what they're having to do to get people to see the movie... so probably.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Well, that's what they're having to do to get people to see the movie... so probably.
Actually I think Chris Pratt is what's drawing people to this one. So unless he's a genetically engineered dinosaur ...

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Actually I think Chris Pratt is what's drawing people to this one. So unless he's a genetically engineered dinosaur ...
look, he's a REALLY talented actor