[Movies] Movies in Reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Man, I wish I had another movie to put in here, Cheesy. But BASEed on your KETerwalling, I think I might be glad I'm not in the BALLpark.

figmentPez

Staff member
After winning the championship of a game they helped create, three guys loose it the following year and eventually the league disbands. They continue to play the game in their own neighborhood until they finally forget about it and go on to lead pathetic lives.
Is that Baseketball?

An intergalactic space cop brings an island sized alien to earth, and is welcomed by the combined US armed forces and many other heroes. The alien collects rogue monsters to live in the jungles that grow on it's back, and then floats off in the ocean. As it disappears it leaves a parting gift of healing the psychoses of many mentally ill people.

Damn, I was just about to answer that one.
Added at: 00:34
When his job in construction doesn't work out, a man gets a job at a large corporation, at first he slacks off: taking days off work to go fishing or even just to spend the whole day laying in bed. He breaks up with his girlfriend, but after a performance review and a trip to a hypnotherapist, he begins to take his job very seriously, and finds himself in another relationship.

BananaHands

Staff member
Office Space!

A cross dresser loses his television show and spends more time with his family. After his wife has an affair, he drops the cross dressing and becomes a voice actor in a failing marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.