Mobile Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannow

Staff member
Maybe I missed it on this hiatus, but has there been any update on a sterwamiline mobile forum site?

Dave

Staff member
There's an iPhone app called tapatalk that will allow you to see us more streamlined, but as to the promises of vBulletin itself that it would be mobile-friendly....I just haven't seen it materialize.

Dave

Staff member
There is a mobile style but it seems to be hit or miss on the vBulletin mod boards.

Shannow

Staff member
Interesting. I was jsut checking. I do not use an iphone, so apps would be kinda useless for me :/

Dave

Staff member
Shannow, I added the Mobile style. Tell me how well it works.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

And I'm not posting via mobile device. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Well this is odd.

I switched to Mobile style myself to try it out on my iPod - now that I'm back on my laptop I can't seem to find a way to revert to the default style. Am I missing something?

-Laep

Tapatalk is out now for not only iPhone but Android and Symbian too. I'm on the beta-ish Nokia version and I guarantee you'll see me posting on the go a looot now cause of that. It's pretty cool.

Shannow

Staff member
So you are just completely removing the mobile style, I take it? (Sorry, I havent been around the last couple weeks)

Heh, before reading the second sentence I was gonna be all "iPhone, android and Symbian... what else would you need?!". Forgot about Windows Mobile. I heard it sucks.. does it suck?

Shannow

Staff member
Meh, for those of us with regular cell phones and a data plan. Not everyone has a droid or iphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.