[Rant] Minor Rant III: For a Few Hollers More

GasBandit

Staff member
Yeah that seems illegal?

I'm not a finance guy though.
Yeah, the C-Suite is at the "how much illegality can we get away with to keep us in business because we are so very very fucked" stage. That's why I'm not horribly concerned about her losing her job... because I'm pretty sure it'd be gone by June anyway, when they have a whole bunch of debt coming due. (GF is the accountant, so she also sees the writing on the wall, just with a heavy "boy I hope I'm not right about what I'm seeing" sauce)

Trying to sell some things because I need to pay off credit card debt. Had a PS5 headset that I only bought so me and girlfriend at the time could play separate games in the same room.

Originally paid $130 plus tax. Been trying to sell it for the past month or two. First listed it at $100.

This guy lowballs me down to $70. I begrudgingly agree...and then no response.

Today, I lowered the price again, from $80 to $70. They must have received a notification that I lowered the price because nearly a month later, I suddenly hear back from them...with $50.

FUUUUUUCK YOU. You don't just agree to an offer, ghost me, and come back with a lower offer. Asshole.
Screenshot_20240405_181743_Messenger.jpg

Last edited:
Found out today that it's going to be a 7-12 month wait to get a test done for my arm. Rules. Would love to find out what is going on with it. So far all xrays and ultrasounds show nothing particularly out of whack but my fingers are still numb and I can still barely hold anything with my left hand. Very frustrating. The crippled state of healthcare here is so awesome.