Marvel Superhero Squad (AKA Marvel Babies!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is getting a cartoon on Cartoon Network. THE FUCKING SPIN OFF BRAND FOR CHILDREN UNDER 5 IS GETTING A CARTOON ON CARTOON NETWORK.

The fucking brand that is marketing Deadpool and The Punisher to children under 5.

Just... what the fuck man? I mean really... what the fuck...

I have every set of those figures.... Maybe they mistook collectors for alot of 5yr old actually buying them for interest?

Also... why is the Thing standing next to Dr. Doom in that line-up? At leasti think it's him... are they doing the whole "Ugly=Evil" thing still?

Yeah, that actually looks pretty awesome.

I mean shit, Ms. Marvel and Modok? How can you go wrong?

I would bash this, but I watch Batman Brave and the Bold.
That's completely different... Batman: The Brave and the Bold is a throwback to silver and golden age artwork and storylines. It actually follows the spirit and style of a different time.

The Superhero Squad is a fundamental change in the entire concepts of Marvel characters in order to appeal to small children... for instance:

- Since when have Wolverine, the Punisher, or Deadpool been child friendly characters?
- When has the Hulk been a friendly character? How often has he ever been on good terms with ANYONE, let alone worked with a team for a long period of time?
- This may just be me nitpicking... but where is Spiderman? He's usually the poster boy for Marvel and they most child friendly character they own. It's kinda surprising not to see him front and center.

ElJuski

Staff member
wahh wahhh marketing to a different demographic

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

what I am saying is, is that let somebody else enjoy something for a while

ElJuski

Staff member
HEY ITS ON CARTOON NETWORK RIGHT NOW GAIS

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 PM ----------

like seriously RIGHT NOW

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

haha "at ease squadies!"

It's on Cartoon Network. I'll probably check it out, just to see if I can stand it or not. My expectations are low however.

Status
Not open for further replies.