Malaysia ex-PM uses Cameron's Avatar as proof that 9/11 was faked by the US

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother was on a jury one time. The defense for being caught in a traffic stop with drugs was that the dash cam video on the cruiser was faked. During deliberations my brother had to tell everyone that he is a professional photographer and that he did Photoshop on the side for extra money, and how much he charges. Then he tied his costs to video production and said that the Houston PD was not going to spend 10's of thousands of dollars to frame some one for possession with intent to distribute.

C

Chibibar

http://thejakartaglobe.com/home/if-us-could-create-avatar-it-could-fake-911-attacks-mahathir/354031

He even throws in some Holocaust [STRIKE]denial[/STRIKE]admiration.

Wow...just...wow.
He thinks the videos were faked? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I watched the damn plane hit the first tower in real time.[/QUOTE]

you know.... these people irks me in the VERY wrong way.

I have friends who were THERE when it happen (9/11) some of my friends relatives are survivors of the holocaust. I cannot even begin to imagine how in the world think that these two event are fake??

Well, he doesn't think the Holocaust was fake...just not finished...

:mad:

Well that's true... they never even got to the asians or any of te other races they considered inferior.

Also, he must have not seen Avatar if he thinks it looks that real...

P

Philosopher B.

Mahathir Mohamad is a tard. Just look at 'im. I'll bet he fucks goats.

It's to bear arms.

Imagine, if you will, a beast with the horns and ramming power of a goat, with the massive muscle and claws of a bear.

The horror. The horror.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Imagine, if you will, a beast with the horns and ramming power of a goat, with the massive muscle and claws of a bear.
You, Sir, just need to stat that up an we'll have the next great magical abomination. You crazy wizard!

D

Dusty668

Ok what we do is have a LRRP/SEAL whatever team go in and shoot him in the head. Then we send a wreath of wilted flowers with the word "SHOPPED" on it to the funeral.

C

Chazwozel

So wait, is he saying that he doesn't believe 9/11 ever happened i.e. the U.S. government sent out fake tapes to the media of the pentagon and world trade center being attacked and destroy? Or that the government was behind a demolition conspiracy ala the retarded 'loose change' documentary?

S

Shadazz

So wait, is he saying that he doesn't believe 9/11 ever happened i.e. the U.S. government sent out fake tapes to the media of the pentagon and world trade center being attacked and destroy? Or that the government was behind a demolition conspiracy ala the retarded 'loose change' documentary?
Fake tapes. Probably just thinks they set up some Jumbovision shit overnight and played some videos, like the Gorillaz "concerts". He's just nifty isn't he!

C

Chibibar

Fake tapes. Probably just thinks they set up some Jumbovision shit overnight and played some videos, like the Gorillaz "concerts". He's just nifty isn't he![/QUOTE]

Yea. the guy actually think that the whole plane crashing into the building was faked.

Dave

Staff member
Now that would be a conspiracy of truly epic proportions.

Okay, you million people! You didn't see ANYTHING!

C

Chibibar

To be fair, it probably sounds more plausible to someone who lives on the other side of the planet.
Yea. the only problem is that those building house many international business (that I heard of) so..... kinda hard to be "that plausible" Of course I would love to lock that guy in a room with all the widows and see what they would do to him.

Pffft... for all i know America doesn't even exists, and it's all CGI made by the mole people so we'd stay away from the edge of the world, because their underground kingdom is on the underside of our flat planet...

C

Chazwozel

Except that big fucking crater where the World Trade Center used to be. I mean this isn't all that hard to prove for himself. Get on a fucking plane and visit New York City. Although, knowing what a dipshit he is, he'd probably say that the buildings are concealed by a giant mirror or some shit.

I

Iaculus

Except that big fucking crater where the World Trade Center used to be. I mean this isn't all that hard to prove for himself. Get on a fucking plane and visit New York City. Although, knowing what a dipshit he is, he'd probably say that the buildings are concealed by a giant mirror or some shit.[/QUOTE]

You kidding? There never was a World Trade Center.

I mean, he never saw it in person, right?

Don't you know? New York is just a magic bubble concealing the main forces of the Jewish Space Fleet. YOU ARE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY! Can't you guys open you ey

This is wow player person, I love new york and it is not hiding a massive space fleet that we will use to rule the world. laugh laugh, I got you. Now I return to the my wow play. Shalom

Don't you know? New York is just a magic bubble concealing the main forces of the Jewish Space Fleet. YOU ARE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY! Can't you guys open you ey

This is wow player person, I love new york and it is not hiding a massive space fleet that we will use to rule the world. laugh laugh, I got you. Now I return to the my wow play. Shalom[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.