Staff member
Memorize the following expressions for any conversation:
- Git
- Tosser
- Wanker
- Great booze-up
- Bugger
- Twat
- (when discussing women) <first name> "Bury me in a Y-shaped coffin" <last name>
- Screaming bender
- Jabbering
- Oh, bloody hell.
- Sodding/Sod off
- Pooh to you with knobs on.
- Hogwash
- Quite.

Apply when necessary.

Ugh. City or United? The resulting gif will be based on the answer.
I saw the answer coming a mile away. I thought to myself - "Self, what would influence the choice of a young, pre-teen girl around the turn of the century in her choice of a soccer/football team?"

beckham.jpg

I'm guessing & generalizing of course. You have your reasons Kags. It happens more often than not in other sports here as well. The number of Yankee fans across the US due to Derek Jeter... :facepalm:. I can see if you live fairly close to NYC, but for a young boy in St Louis to be a Yankee fan? Shameful.

I still remember 13 September, 2000, when I saw Manchester United play Anderlecht at Old Trafford. We managed to get third row seats, right next to the corner flag. When Beckham went over to take a corner, I could've jumped onto the pitch and tackled him, if I'd wanted to.

Err. Not that I'd ever want to do such a thing.

Anyway, United won 5-1, which was very nice.

I saw the answer coming a mile away. I thought to myself - "Self, what would influence the choice of a young, pre-teen girl around the turn of the century in her choice of a soccer/football team?"

View attachment 4969

I'm guessing & generalizing of course. You have your reasons Kags.
I was about to be all miffed at the 'pre-teen' part, but...I guess I totally was pre-teen when I became a fan, wow...so long ago! But no, he's not the reason I'm a fan. Gary Neville was my favorite - we played the same position and even had the same boots. I think I was pretty...odd as a pre-teen. I thought boys served no purpose and wasn't interested in them until I was 16-17...So attractiveness of players had no bearing for me.

Wow, enough life story. United is also my familie's team. We've all been fans for years. Even treked out to Seattle to watch them play Celtic back in...I don't even remember. And am to lazy to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.