Export thread

Let us rank series of movies.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

This is how it will go. You say a list of movies in a series with > or = between them. The best movie goes to the furthest left, the worst to the farthest right. If two movies in a series are dead equal, use = and put the earliest one first. If a movie is WAY better than the one coming, feel free to use several > symbols. Like for example:

The Godfather > The Godfather Part 2 >>>>> The Godfather Part 3

Means I am saying that 1 is better than 2, but 3 is way worse.

You don't have to rank them ONLY with like. Groups of exact sequels. You could do all movies directed by Quentin Tarantino, or all movies starring Will Feral (spelling incorrect on purpose since I'm picturing a guy named Will that is feral and it's funny). Also I'm going to institute a rule that this must have 3 films minimum. No one cares about duologies, nerds.

I think this thread will be fun and inspire discussion. Giddy up. Here's the one I was thinking of when I created this thread:

Lethal Weapon 2 > Lethal Weapon >>>>> Lethal Weapon 4 >> Lethal Weapon 3

also as a another 80s one:

Beverly Hills Cop >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Beverly Hills Cop 2 = Beverly Hills Cop 3

Frank

Frank

TOS Star Trek Movies

Star Trek 2 (Wrath of Khan) > Star Trek 6 (Undiscovered Country) > Star Trek 4 (Voyage Home) = Star Trek 1 (Motion Picture)> Star Trek 3 (Search for Spock) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity>>>>>> Star Trek 5 (The Final Frontier)

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

TOS Star Trek Movies

Star Trek 2 > Star Trek 6 > Star Trek 4 > Star Trek 1 > Star Trek 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>infinity>>>>>> Star Trek 5
I watched two Star Trek movies today, so I should update mine

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan > Star Trek Into Darkness >> Star Trek (2009) >>>> Star Trek First Contact = Star Trek Insurrection >>>>>> Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home.

Note, I have seen no other Star Trek films

Frank

Frank

You are mad.

Next Generation Star Trek Movies

First Contact >>> Generations > Insurrection >>> Nemesis

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Maybe I need to rewatch them or something. I barely got any impression from First Contact / Insurrection. They're just weird, decent blurs. And I outright hate ST4

Frank

Frank

Well, the only two Star Trek movies I would call objectively good are Wrath of Khan and Undiscovered Country (surprise, surprise, directed by the same guy). They're both pretty wonderful in my opinion. Most of the rest (TOS and TNG) range from ok to terrible to utterly unwatchable (Star Trek 5 is mind shatteringly terrible).

The new movies, while enjoyable, are complete dumbshit movies. I loathe Orci and Kurtzman and how fucking stupid everything they touch is.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I'd put The Voyage Home over Undiscovered Country, but I just loved that they were actually able to pull off what is an absolutely stupid idea on paper.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'd put The Voyage Home over Undiscovered Country, but I just loved that they were actually able to pull off what is an absolutely stupid idea on paper.
I thought Voyage Home was an incredibly stupid idea in practice too

Bowielee

Bowielee

I thought Voyage Home was an incredibly stupid idea in practice too
Quelle suprise!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Alien = Aliens >>> Alien3 >>>>>>> Alien: Resurrection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AVP < AVP: Reqiuem

That was easy enough.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Alien = Aliens >>> Alien3 >>>>>>> Alien: Resurrection >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AVP < AVP: Reqiuem

That was easy enough.

Where's Prometheus

Bowielee

Bowielee

That was easy enough.
My god, Requiem was just horrible. I'm not usually disgusted by movies, but the birth ward scene was just unesseccary and revolting.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Where's Prometheus
Exactly. ;)

Dave

Dave

Empire Strikes Back > Star Wars >>> Return of the Jedi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prequels, all of which are equally filled with suck.

Raiders of the Lost Ark > Last Crusade >>>>>>>>>>>> Temple of Doom

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Empire Strikes Back > Star Wars >>> Return of the Jedi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prequels, all of which are equally filled with suck.
Agreed, BUT I think Revenge of the Sith is on a tier between the originals and the other two prequels. That movie actually had some fuckin gravitas

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Superman I >> Superman II >>>>>>> Superman Returns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman III >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...shit, I think I broke that button trying to get to Superman IV.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Can I tell you a secret?

this isn't a secret, the only Superman film I've seen in my life is "Returns"

Bowielee

Bowielee

Superman I >> Superman II >>>>>>> Superman Returns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman III >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

...shit, I think I broke that button trying to get to Superman IV.
I'd totally flip 1 and 2. Come on, Terrence Stamp as Zod? Plus, the ending where Superman turns back time in the first one was just stupid. I will concede there was the stupid magic amnesia kiss in the second one.

Frank

Frank

I've only seen one version of Superman 2 and it was silly, he was throwing magic shields around from his chest. I know there's like 1200 different cuts of the movie.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I've only seen one version of Superman 2 and it was silly, he was throwing magic shields around from his chest. I know there's like 1200 different cuts of the movie.
He did that once, and yes, it was the biggest WTF moment of the movie, but still not as dumb as turning back time by flying fast around the world. It's the first movie that has multiple cuts.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'd totally flip 1 and 2. Come on, Terrence Stamp as Zod? Plus, the ending where Superman turns back time in the first one was just stupid. I will concede there was the stupid magic amnesia kiss in the second one.
If it didn't have all the cheesy comedy stuff forced in by the director that replaced Richard Donner, I'd agree. I'll take going back in time at super-speed (not turning back time) over the giant S tarp any day.

Though I will concede that II has my absolute favourite movie moment of all time:

[DOUBLEPOST=1368937234][/DOUBLEPOST]Dammit, that's it. I'm watching all 5 of them this week on my days off in preparation for the upcoming Man of Steel.

Charlie Don't Surf, you wanna join in on this and watch the original 4 for the first time?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf, you wanna join in on this and watch the original 4 for the first time?
I'm actually kind of interested. I wanna see Gene Hackman chew scenery, and General Zod, and then see what the bottom of the barrel really looks like

Frank

Frank

You couldn't pay me to watch 3 or 4 again.

Bowielee

Bowielee

If it didn't have all the cheesy comedy stuff forced in by the director that replaced Richard Donner, I'd agree. I'll take going back in time at super-speed (not turning back time) over the giant S tarp any day.

Though I will concede that II has my absolute favourite movie moment of all time:

[DOUBLEPOST=1368937234][/DOUBLEPOST]Dammit, that's it. I'm watching all 5 of them this week on my days off in preparation for the upcoming Man of Steel.

He literally turns back time, They even show reverse footage of all the damage being undone. Plus it started this whole Lex Luthor does nothing but schemes to acquire property thing. The Kryptonians were far better villains. The S shield thing is a few seconds of throwaway WTFery, but the time thing is a major plot point.

All that being said, I want to make it clear that they are both probably the best superhero movies made so far, IMO.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Shrek=Shrek2>That awesome 3-D special at Universal studios>Christmas Special>Shrek4>>>Shrek 3.

Now while its at the bottom of the list, I will admit I don't hate Shrek 3. If its on TV and theres nothing on and I don't bring forth the energy to press the On Demand or PS3 on button, I'll give it a watch. But still, the plot compared to the first 2 did not have that much meat to it at all, whole thing felt haphazard. Shrek 4 while not as funny as the first two, definitely had a more interesting plot and Rumpelstiltskin was okay though I still have some reservations with the performance. It felt both underplayed and over the top at the same time.

Bowielee

Bowielee

You couldn't pay me to watch 3 or 4 again.
3 wasn't a good movie, but for some reason, when the sister gets turned into a robot, I had nightmares about that robot for weeks after watching it. I don't know why, but it terrified me.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Richard Pryor

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Superman 3's only saving grace was the whole evil Superman persona bit. If the movie had focused more on that, it might've been much better. MAYBE.

Also, as much as I do love Superman II, Bowielee, the first has that amazing helicopter sequence. Nothing, in my mind, beats out "You've got me? W-who's got you?!" But as you said yourself, they're both great movie. To prefer one over the other isn't a crime worth throwing someone in the Phantom Zone. :p

Bowielee

Bowielee

3 wasn't a good movie, but for some reason, when the sister gets turned into a robot, I had nightmares about that robot for weeks after watching it. I don't know why, but it terrified me.
Yup, still nightmare fuel...

I got the creeps just watching this clip again.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

the best superhero movies made so far, IMO.
I was onboard with most of the post until this part. He did a great job as a Superman, otherwise I don't know if I could say best superhero movies made.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I should also say that, while I have a total soft spot for them, I don't think the Christopher Reeve movies have held up well to time.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Agreed, BUT I think Revenge of the Sith is on a tier between the originals and the other two prequels. That movie actually had some fuckin gravitas
Yeah, I personally would put Return of the Jedi = Revenge of the Sith

Bowielee

Bowielee

I should also say that, while I have a total soft spot for them, I don't think the Christopher Reeve movies have held up well to time.
Besides some outdated special effects, I still think they hold up extremely well. They have a reverence for the source material, they're fun to watch, and for DC movies, perfectly captures the feeling of the universe. The long held difference I've always seen between the DC and Marvel universes is that DC is where heroes are Iconic, where as the Marvel univers is more about fallible humanistic characters. There's some bleed over between the two, but for the most part, they have a certain feel that makes them different as a whole body of work. I think the original 2 Superman movies really captured that feeling. While I love the Nolan Batman movies, I think they don't fit as well in the DC universe as a whole. It's one of the reason the Nolanverse would never fit in with a Justice League movie.

Tress

Tress

OH MY GOD. I thought I was the only one. Granted, I was a little kid at the time, but still. That shit was terrifying when you're young.[DOUBLEPOST=1368940082][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, The Bourne Identity > The Bourne Supremacy = The Bourne Ultimatum >>>>>>> The Bourne Legacy.

Ocean's 11 >> Ocean's 12 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Ocean's 13.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Saw 1 > Saw 2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saws 3-

blotsfan

blotsfan

I'm not 100% sure where I heard this from (I think the guy who made xkcd) but theres a theory that he didnt turn the earth around to go back in time, but he flew so fast that he was going faster than the speed of light, and the earth turning backwards was a way to show time travel.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm not 100% sure where I heard this from (I think the guy who made xkcd) but theres a theory that he didnt turn the earth around to go back in time, but he flew so fast that he was going faster than the speed of light, and the earth turning backwards was a way to show time travel.
Well, if we're going to try to bring science into this, that should make him go -forward- in time relative to the Earth, not backwards.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I rank Superman I over Superman II because even though both have stupid endings, the ending to Superman I is emotionally fulfilling. His emotions, the music swelling, and his hearing both his fathers in the clouds, giving him what to him are different advice, and then going up and traveling back--it satisfies on an emotional level. I actually like the movie more because of its nonsensical ending as opposed to in spite of it (Tangled).

Superman II, on the other hand, is unsatisfying and not fulfilling. It does not cap on a negative emotional scene with a positive one, but instead neutralizes it. I didn't even think of how stupid the Superman I ending was until later because I was so swept up in what was happening. I had to bite my lip not to shout "OH BULLSHIT" during the Superman II ending when I was in a theater at my college.

It should be known that originally Superman I was going to end with him sending both bombs into space, no time travel, and then Superman II was going to end with time travel; you can see this if you rent or buy the Donner Cut that Warner Brothers released a couple years ago.

Beyond the endings, I think they're both the best we've had of Superman movies, and I'd say that even against the Bruce Timm stuff. The first one treats the mythos was more majesty and respect than I would've ever expected from a comic to a film adaptation, especially in a time period where comics were much sillier than they are now. Superman II is a little sillier, though part of that is from studio meddling. Still, it treats the Clark-Lois relationship maturely up until the bar scene, and Zod is a stronger villain than Lex Luthor in these films (although Luthor is so much smarter in the first film). So I'd say they're both good movies for their own reasons, but I would rank the first one as a stronger film overall.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Highlander >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>All other Highlander movies.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Matrix >>>>>>>>>>>>>Matrix 2 and 3.

No comparison sadly :(

Dave

Dave

You know that there's a theory that Supes isn't going back in time by making the earth reverse on its orbit, but by flying faster than the speed of light, which causes the earth to LOOK like it's reversing.

Bowielee

Bowielee

You know that there's a theory that Supes isn't going back in time by making the earth reverse on its orbit, but by flying faster than the speed of light, which causes the earth to LOOK like it's reversing.
You're a page late.

Dave

Dave

You're a page late.
I didn't see where someone posted that, just people bitching about it.

Now get off my lawn.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I didn't see where someone posted that, just people bitching about it.

Now get off my lawn.
[DOUBLEPOST=1368975184][/DOUBLEPOST]
Matrix >>>>>>>>>>>>>Matrix 2 and 3.

No comparison sadly :(
Agreed, but I'm in the minority that actually liked the sequels. Are they as good as the first? Oh LORD no. But they are still good on their own.

Also, I'd add in The Animatrix and put it right after The Matrix. Though it was hit and miss, the hits were REALLY awesome.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Superman 3's only saving grace was the whole evil Superman persona bit. If the movie had focused more on that, it might've been much better. MAYBE.

Also, as much as I do love Superman II, Bowielee, the first has that amazing helicopter sequence. Nothing, in my mind, beats out "You've got me? W-who's got you?!" But as you said yourself, they're both great movie. To prefer one over the other isn't a crime worth throwing someone in the Phantom Zone. :p
Fun fact: Superman III was originally going to introduce Supergirl into the film franchise and its villains would have been Brainiac and Mr. Mxyzptlk.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Fun fact: Superman III was originally going to introduce Supergirl into the film franchise and its villains would have been Brainiac and Mr. Mxyzptlk.
BOTH of them AND Supergirl? No thanks. That sounds a little too loaded with new characters, a problem that many Bat-films have run into.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

BOTH of them AND Supergirl? No thanks. That sounds a little too loaded with new characters, a problem that many Bat-films have run into.
Yeah. If they had stuck closer to that idea, Supergirl and Brainiac would have been enough. Though, Mxyzptlk could have been fun, with them planning on casting Dudley Moore as the fifth-dimensional prankster.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I thought Spider-films were the only films that were hyphenated.

:awesome:

Frank

Frank

Instead we got a really bad movie, so we won I guess.

Espy

Espy

Yup, still nightmare fuel...

I got the creeps just watching this clip again.
Yeah, I forgot about that, it was really creepy.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Ultimate Spider-Man >>>>> The Amazing Spider-Man = Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man >>>> Spider-Man 3
i.e. I didn't care for the movies.

X-men First Class = X-men 2 > X-men 1 >>>>>>>>> X-men 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Origins
i.e. Wolverine sucks.

The Royal Tenenbaums > Rushmore = Fantastic Mr. Fox >>> Moonrise Kingdom >> Bottle Rocket >>>> The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou >>>>> The Darjeeling Limited

mikerc

mikerc

Iron Man > The Avengers > Captain America > Thor > Iron Man 3 > The Incredible Hulk >>>>>>>>>>>>Iron Man 2

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I'm actually going to change that list up on my personal level:
The Avengers >> Iron Man >> Iron Man 2 >> The Incredible Hulk >> Captain America >> Thor
(Haven't seen IM3 yet)

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Ultimate Spider-Man >>>>> The Amazing Spider-Man = Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man >>>> Spider-Man 3
i.e. I didn't care for the movies.
You didn't see Spectacular?

Return of the Joker>All-Star Superman>Under The Red Hood>>>Mask of the Phantasm>Batman: Year One>Justice League: New Frontier>Wonder Woman>Justice League: Doom>>>Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths>Mystery of the Batwoman>Superman: Doomsday>>>Superman vs The Elite>Superman/Batman:Apocalypse>Superman/Shazam>>>Green Lantern: First Flight>Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

fade

fade

I sometimes think I'm the only one alive who liked Spider-Man over Spider-Man 2. I really thought it was the first well-done cinematic origin story. I bought Tobey as the nerdy Parker (and he SHOULD be nerdy--no cool-guy Parker, thanks). I was exhilarated when he figured out how to websling. Crawling up the wall for the first time made my skin crawl. I even liked how Raimi and co seemed to really get the Green Goblin and his not-so-hidden motive of entitlement.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I saw the first Spider-Man with my flatmate back in university. Two thirds into the movie, he turned to me and said, "Man, this movie is so boring."

I didn't really agree, but I guess I see his point. Maybe that's why SM2 is ranked above the first one quite often, there's more going on in the second film.

Frank

Frank

I like Spider-Man 2. A lot in fact.

BUT I FUCKING HATE that he's actually a good guy being "controlled" by his arms.

That's a shitty Doctor Octopus.

klew

klew

Fast 5 = Fast & Furious 6 >> The Fast and the Furious = Tokyo Drift > Fast & Furious (4) >>> 2 Fast 2 Furious

Bubble181

Bubble181

Five and six are actually decent movies?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

None of them are decent movies.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Let's remember than a particularly good piece of shit is still a piece of shit.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Let's remember than a particularly good piece of shit is still a piece of shit.

Let's try not to focus too much on the fact that we live in a world where six, SIX fast and furious movies have been made.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm just surprised to see them rated above the first. That was a reasonably-ok brainless car action movie. I think I saw 2 once, though I honestly couldn't tell you, and I was wondering what any sequel could possibly bring to bear to lift it above "forgettable-okayish-action-movie".

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I'm just surprised to see them rated above the first. That was a reasonably-ok brainless car action movie. I think I saw 2 once, though I honestly couldn't tell you, and I was wondering what any sequel could possibly bring to bear to lift it above "forgettable-okayish-action-movie".

The Rock.

5 and 6 were fucking awesome. It is known.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Fast 5 and Furious 6 are actually extremely good movies.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

This thread makes me realize there are few series in which I've seen all the movies. Probably Aliens and the current Marvel line-up are the only ones.

Oh, and the original Planet of the Apes series, but you can pretty much rank those as they were released.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Also, my slightly tweaked Fast rankings:

Fast 6 >> Fast 5 >>>> Fast 1 > 2 Fast 2 Furious >>>>> Fast 4 = Fast 3

Frank

Frank

Also, my slightly tweaked Fast rankings:

Fast 6 >> Fast 5 >>>> Fast 1 > 2 Fast 2 Furious >>>>> Fast 4 = Fast 3

You are very on your own in liking 2F2F over any of them I think.

Cuuuh.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Cuuuh.
I'M HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUNGRY

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Cuuuh.
I think it says plenty actually.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Let's try not to focus too much on the fact that we live in a world where six, SIX fast and furious movies have been made.
Pfft thats nothing, my man Gojira has 29 movies(discounting a horrible American movie even though it was technically canon I admit to liking the cartoon).

I gotta watch the eight I haven't seen, I feel like a poser for not. TO GOOGLE!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Pfft thats nothing, my man Gojira has 29 movies(discounting a horrible American movie even though it was technically canon I admit to liking the cartoon).

I gotta watch the eight I haven't seen, I feel like a poser for not. TO GOOGLE!
He means that the Fast and the Furious isn't a franchise that warrants six movies--there are several franchises with more movies than six.

Frank

Frank

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

He means that the Fast and the Furious isn't a franchise that warrants six movies--there are several franchises with more movies than six.
Well story wise yes, but entertainment wise no. These films entertain the lowest common denominator, and that is always the majority of who goes to movies.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Well story wise yes, but entertainment wise no. These films entertain the lowest common denominator, and that is always the majority of who goes to movies.

wrong

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

And now he's validated :)

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Than explain how Michael Bay keeps making movies.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Than explain how Michael Bay keeps making movies.
Good example. Michael Bay movies are pretty exactly on the same level as the entire F&F franchise. Same audiences majority too.

Also: INB4-nah-

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Good example. Michael Bay movies are pretty exactly on the same level as the entire F&F franchise. Same audiences majority too.

ww, am drunk and n a brken keybard, but there are s many reasns why yu're wrng. mchael bay s an vuerve. and way dfferent frm the f/ f franchse but they bth wn adn make dstnctve awesme mves. ugh fuck ths keybard.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

ww, am drunk and n a brken keybard, but there are s many reasns why yu're wrng. mchael bay s an vuerve. and way dfferent frm the f/ f franchse but they bth wn adn make dstnctve awesme mves. ugh fuck ths keybard.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

thats me

Frank

Frank

Nah.

Just saw 6.

The action in it destroys most other action movies with how ridiculous it is, how well it's filmed and how rad it gets. I loathe most Michael Bay films and I had a fucking amazing time at Fast 6. Justin Lin is an amazing action director. He's apparently done making FF movies now and is going to be doing new things. I am stoked to see what he does.

The movie is derpy retarded but it makes up for it with how rad everything else is (It's like the anti-Star Trek, where I think the action in the new Star Trek is kind of shitty).

It's the bombastic 80's action movie that the Expendables wishes it could be.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Nah.

Just saw 6.

The action in it destroys most other action movies with how ridiculous it is, how well it's filmed and how rad it gets. I loathe most Michael Bay films and I had a fucking amazing time at Fast 6. Justin Lin is an amazing action director. He's apparently done making FF movies now and is going to be doing new things. I am stoked to see what he does.

The movie is derpy retarded but it makes up for it with how rad everything else is (It's like the anti-Star Trek, where I think the action in the new Star Trek is kind of shitty).

It's the bombastic 80's action movie that the Expendables wishes it could be.
Yeah, you just described Michael Bay movies to a tee. (Derpy Retarded with action scenes) just because you enjoyed F&F and not Transformers doesn't not make them mutually different fundementally.

Frank

Frank

See, what was happening onscreen during Fast 6 was easy to make out. It wasn't a blurry mess of fucking cacaphonic insanity like most Michael Bay movies are.

Also, the Rock is charismatic as fuck.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

See, what was happening onscreen during Fast 6 was easy to make out. It wasn't a blurry mess of fucking cacaphonic insanity like most Michael Bay movies are.

Also, the Rock is charismatic as fuck.
#1: The transformer movies were cacphonic insanity, shit like Armageddon wasn't.
#2: The Rock can be as awesome as ever, as Bruce Willis has been in Michael Bay films. Same difference.

Frank

Frank

What can I say, I haven't enjoyed a Michael Bay movie since The Rock (heh). I didn't even much care for Fast 5 but this one hit the spot.

Every character was a super hero, with Bourne Identity fighting skills and Justin Lin can film a fist fight, better than most by miles. The fight between Tyreese, Sung Kang and police vs evil Asian guy while Gina Carano is brutally knee fucking Michelle Rodriguez to death is one of the best hand to hand fight scenes I've seen in a big budget mainstream film in years.

klew

klew

The fight between Tyreese, Sung Kang and police vs evil Asian guy while Gina Carano is brutally knee fucking Michelle Rodriguez to death is one of the best hand to hand fight scenes I've seen in a big budget mainstream film in years.
Evil Asian Guy was the lead in The Raid: Redemption, where he had even more fighting to do

Bowielee

Bowielee

I have to finally admit. I'm getting really weary of the decline of movie quality. I'm not saying that previous decades didn't have their share of turds, but I feel like the quality of movies is inversely proportionate to the size of their budget.

Nile

Nile

Die Hard 1 > Die Hard 2 = Die Hard 3 > x Die Hard 4

I still haven't seen the newest one, but that's just because I have no interest in it from the trailers.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Evil Asian Guy was the lead in The Raid: Redemption, where he had even more fighting to do

He was the sergeant actually. Certainly one of the most important support characters, but not the main character.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Harry Potter 1=Harry Potter 2>Harry Potter 3>Harry Potter 4>Harry Potter 7 pt 1 & 2> Harry Potter 5>>Harry Potter 6.

Now to be fair to HP6 the lady they got to be Umbridge was PERFECT so there was no doubt on the antagonist. However, there were still problems, for one the fact that Hagrid's half-brother didn't have ANY lines during the film as well as having the worst cg design EVER. They also never explain what "Half blood Prince" meant like they did in the book. And of course, Dumbledore's lame ass death scene. It was just utterly MEH, probably the most boring death scene I have ever seen on cinema.
One qualm I have with the film series as a whole is how Dobby was only in two FREAKIN' movies when in the books he was an important character through-out the series albeit having sporadic apearances. Also when he returns in movie 7, he is still in his rags even though after a house-elf is set free from their human masters they can dress however they want to and in the books he dressed in nice clothes. I won't knock the movie for not going into house-elf culture, I'll admit that did not progress the story and it could've been there or not.

And why the hell was Tonks so underplayed? I'll admit she didn't do that much in the books, but she was still interesting. Her most memorable scene to me was her saying "Don't call me Nymphadora" and I can't remember her doing anything interesting. Also I thought it was annoying how her and Lupin getting together just happened in the movies, no explanation-AT ALL! I know, the whole series is CRAMMED full of romantic bull-crap but just a SMIDGE more development would've been nice.

Another character they messed up was Fenrir who was BORING! He looked and acted like the Harry Potter equivalent of Sabretooth sans memorability.

And having Harry just BREAK the elder wand? UN-UH! That wand was the most powerful fucking thing in that world, NO WAY could someone just break the damn thing.

Finally there is all the other little smid-bits that I would've liked to see but were cut out because they weren't necessarily necessary. Really I feel this series shouldn't have been turned into a movie franchise and should've been a TV franchise instead.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Harry Potter 1=Harry Potter 2>Harry Potter 3>Harry Potter 4>Harry Potter 7 pt 1 & 2> Harry Potter 5>>Harry Potter 6.

Wow, this is perfectly opposite of my rankings, almost exactly. I've not read the books, obviously, and treat the movies as movies

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I haven't watched the Harry Potter movies in a long time, but I think I'm more with Charlie with this one (OH GOD, WHAT AM I DOING?!). The core cast really
grew as actors as they progressed. The first ones aren't unenjoyable by any means, but compared to the later movies, the kids are just so clumsy with their acting.

Although I would cast 6 pretty low. I really didn't like it when I saw it.

I have to finally admit. I'm getting really weary of the decline of movie quality. I'm not saying that previous decades didn't have their share of turds, but I feel like the quality of movies is inversely proportionate to the size of their budget.

I think it might have to do with studios trying too hard to create another franchise. You look at the Green Lantern debacle. They were trying to sow the seeds for Justice League and it just failed miserably. I also think it's about them trying to go too big, like The Dark Knight Rises, where they tried cramming in everything from Knightfall to No Man's Land in one movie.

It has worked out well in some cases, though. Avengers is probably the best example of everything working, but honestly, that was either going to be a huge success or a gigantic disaster. No in-between for that one.

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

The best part of Harry Potter 6 was the remix trailer as a wacky high school romance comedy.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Wow, this is perfectly opposite of my rankings, almost exactly. I've not read the books, obviously, and treat the movies as movies
Harry Potter 6 was your favorite? Are you Bizzarro me?

Also I feel kinda silly for forgetting Umbridge was in Harry Potter 5, which now that I think about it is probably second best. I guess my brain just put Umbridge in my memories of HP6 as I have no good memories of that freakin' movie. It was just so forgettable , which it shouldn't have been because that was based on the book where Snape killed Dumbledore. It was one of the most memorable scenes in the books, and one of the dullest deaths I have seen on cinema. Though maybe I am just dwelling on the one bad scene.

Now that I think about it my list is more like this.

Harry Potter 1=Harry Potter 7 pt 1>Harry Potter 5>Harry Potter 3>Harry Potter 7 pt 2>Harry Potter 2>Harry Potter part 4>>>>Harry Potter 6.

I put Harry Potter 1 at the top because I feel it was a good start to the series, and I like it was a smidge more light-hearted than the later ones. If the other films are on TV, I have to argue with myself if I want to spend the time watching them, but not philosopher's stone.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

6 = 5 >7p1 >7p2 >>> 4 >x100 1=2

edit : haven't seen 3

Kovac

Kovac

The Avengers > Iron Man > Captain America > Iron Man 3 > Thor > The Incredible Hulk > Iron Man 2

I'm only looking at the Marvel Studios films. It would look a little different if I included all of the other Marvel titles.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I'm cautiously optimistic about Winter Soldier.

Espy

Espy

Man, I just can't believe anyone can think that HP 3 isn't the finest film in that series, for a variety of reasons:

1) Alfonso Cuarón.
2) Alfonso Cuarón.
3) It's a terrible, talky book and Cuarón turned it into the tightest little Harry Potter film you can find.
4) He drastically changed the visual tone from the mediocre Chris Columbus designs that screamed "generic fantasy" and gave it some actual depth.
5) He moved the series away from kid friendly fantasy and in much more mature direction.
6) It's the only one without any real bloat. It's a remarkably tight film that never veers from the story. Everything in that film serves the story and I don't think any other HP film can say that, but especially not the first 2.
Oh and: 7) Alfonso Cuarón BITCHES.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Man, I just can't believe anyone can think that HP 3 isn't the finest film in that series, for a variety of reasons:

1) Alfonso Cuarón.
2) Alfonso Cuarón.
3) It's a terrible, talky book and Cuarón turned it into the tightest little Harry Potter film you can find.
4) He drastically changed the visual tone from the mediocre Chris Columbus designs that screamed "generic fantasy" and gave it some actual depth.
5) He moved the series away from kid friendly fantasy and in much more mature direction.
6) It's the only one without any real bloat. It's a remarkably tight film that never veers from the story. Everything in that film serves the story and I don't think any other HP film can say that, but especially not the first 2.
Oh and: 7) Alfonso Cuarón BITCHES.
As I said I haven't seen it!

Espy

Espy

Well hurry up Charles, it's Alfonso Cuarón!!!!!!!

Bowielee

Bowielee

I hated the third movie, but that's mostly because it was my favorite book in the series. As with most book to movie transitions, the things you have the most affection for are the ones it's hardest to satisfy on film.

Also, by cutting out all the stuff about Harry's father and Snape, it really makes Snapes story much weaker.

Espy

Espy

I hated the third movie, but that's mostly because it was my favorite book in the series. As with most book to movie transitions, the things you have the most affection for are the ones it's hardest to satisfy on film.

Also, by cutting out all the stuff about Harry's father and Snape, it really makes Snapes story much weaker.
Interesting. Personally it was the only book of the series I had a hard time getting through. I was just exposition upon exposition and it felt like next to nothing happened other than Rowling going, "Shit! I gotta cram in as much of the crap in my head into all these speeches as I can." Granted, it's been years since I read it, but I just remember it being talky and boring, which is part of what made Cuarón's translation so engaging IMO.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Hey does anyone know who directed Harry Potter 3?

Espy

Espy

:aaah:

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

:awesome:

Gusto

Gusto

HP movies:

3> 7p1 >7p2>5>4>2>1>6

But then I just really hated HBP so I'm incredibly biased.

Just Me

Just Me

They should have been going with Terry Gilliam from number One and I might even have watched it!

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Both Sirius and Snape could've used more development in the films, especially Sirius and how his family freakin' disowned him and what-not.

Bowielee I agree, they hardly even touched on the relationship Snape had with James. It was like, one or two flash-backs and that was it.

Also one common thing with all the films is how the special effects REALLY run the gambit from those awesome dementors, to the boring patronus. I did not like how the Patronus looked on film, didn't work for me.

Gusto

Gusto

The Dementors looked super awesome and the Patronus' I thought were pretty okay and basically what I imagined.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Both Sirius and Snape could've used more development in the films, especially Sirius and how his family freakin' disowned him and what-not.

Bowielee I agree, they hardly even touched on the relationship Snape had with James. It was like, one or two flash-backs and that was it.

Also one common thing with all the films is how the special effects REALLY run the gambit from those awesome dementors, to the boring patronus. I did not like how the Patronus looked on film, didn't work for me.
You'll thank me for this, because everyone that's only heard the phrase always makes this same mistake.

It's run the gamut

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/run+the+gamut

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Terminator 2 > The Terminator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Terminator 3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Terminator Salvation

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I like Terminator 1 more than 2 and Salvation more than 3!

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

I like Terminator 1 more than 2 and Salvation more than 3!

The Terminator and Terminator 2 are so close (in my opinion) I probably could have put them as equal Charlie. I usually give T2 the edge just because of some technical crap (sound design) and I love miniguns.

I really didn't like Salvation... but I didn't like T3 either. Probably could have put a few less ">'s" between them.

Gusto

Gusto

> = >>>>>>>>>>>>> ad nauseum.

Y'all are abusing boolean operators.

Piotyr

Piotyr

Rocky > Rocky 3 >> Rocky 4 = Rocky 2 >>>> Rocky Balboa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rocky 5

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Rocky > Rocky 3 >> Rocky 4 = Rocky 2 >>>> Rocky Balboa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rocky 5
Rocky 4 = Rocky 2??!?! WHAT THE FUCK

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Just to weigh in on my opinion of the Harry Potter films,

HP5>HP7 pt. 1 & 2>HP4=HP3>HP1>HP6>HP2

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

I agree, those movies are not equals in ANY sense. Rocky 2 gave Rock the championship, while Rocky 4 was utterly weird and killed off Apollo Creed. Entertaining flick, but still.

And I know I am probably going to be the minority on this but...I liked Rocky 5. Yeah there wasn't as big a fight as the others, but I felt having Rock fall from grace was an interesting plot.

Covar

Covar

> = >>>>>>>>>>>>> ad nauseum.

Y'all are abusing boolean operators.
So much bit shifting!

Rocky > Rocky 2 > Rocky 4 > Rocky 3 > Rocky 5

Piotyr

Piotyr

Rocky 2 was a really boring rehash of Rocky with a slightly different ending. Rocky 4 was an absurd but fun to watch flick about how Rocky ended the cold war. If both were on at the same time, actually, I'd probably rather watch 4.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Other than the first 5 minutes and the last 20 minutes, Rocky 2 is nearly unwatchable. Like, Rocky 5 bad.

Rocky IV is hilarious and has Rocky ENDING THE COLD WAR WITH PUNCHING

Just Me

Just Me

>>>>> Police Academy 1-8
;)

Or Police Academy 1 (even though it's pretty bad imho) >>>>> and lots>>>>>> more>>>>> Police Academy 2-7

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

>>>>> Police Academy 1-8
This makes it look like nothing is better than the Police Academy movies, which appears to be the opposite of your intended point.

Just Me

Just Me

This makes it look like nothing is better than the Police Academy movies, which appears to be the opposite of your intended point.
Oopsie, me and mathematics stuff...

At least my second sentence should make it clear that I find them all pretty horrible nowadays though I luaghed a lot about at least the first 5 in cinema back then.

Covar

Covar

I still maintain that Apollo threw the fight in Rocky 2.

Shawn

Shawn

Madagascar 3 > Madagascar 2 > Madagascar

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Nightmare on Elm St 1 > Elm St 3 >>> New Nightmare > Freddy's Dead >> Elm St 4 >>> Elm St 5 >>>>>>>>>>> Remake >>>>>> Elm St 2.

Freddy vs. Jason, though technically not a Freddy movie, would probably fall around New Nightmare. 5 had some fun kills, but by Christ, the story was up the walls bonkers.[DOUBLEPOST=1370295360][/DOUBLEPOST]And while I'm on a horror kick:

Child's Play 1 >>>> Bride of Chucky >> Child's Play 2 >> Child's Play 3 >> Seed of Chucky

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Nightmare on Elm St 1 > Elm St 3 >>> New Nightmare > Freddy's Dead >> Elm St 4 >>> Elm St 5 >>>>>>>>>>> Remake >>>>>> Elm St 2.

Freddy vs. Jason, though technically not a Freddy movie, would probably fall around New Nightmare. 5 had some fun kills, but by Christ, the story was up the walls bonkers
Mine would be the same, except trade New Nightmare and 3.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Madagascar 3 > Madagascar 2 > Madagascar
Weird right? I'm on the fence on the second being better than the original(haven't seen the original in forever), but the third was AWESOME! The plot was solid, the antagonist was EXTREMELY memorable, and those 3-D effects! AWESOME!

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I could probably spend an hour doing Friday the 13th, since I've seen all those movies at least 5 times each.[DOUBLEPOST=1370301922][/DOUBLEPOST]FUCK IT, here's a extemporaneous first draft:

IV > X > VI > 2 > 2009 > Freddy vs Jason* > VII > VIII > 1 > 3 > Goes to Hell / 9 >>>>>>>> V**

*I weirdly classify this a Jason movie and not a Freddy movie, fuck you, this is my list
Not a Jason movie, shouldn't be included, but whatever. Why is this under a spoiler, how can you spoil these dumb movies fuck it this is my post

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

What about the remake?

Bowielee

Bowielee

Freddy vs. Jason, though technically not a Freddy movie, would probably fall around New Nightmare. 5 had some fun kills, but by Christ, the story was up the walls bonkers.[DOUBLEPOST=1370295360][/DOUBLEPOST]And while I'm on a horror kick:

Child's Play 1 >>>> Bride of Chucky >> Child's Play 2 >> Child's Play 3 >> Seed of Chucky
I'd put 2 after New Nightmare. I know most people hated it because it seemed to be such a radical departure from the series, but it was still creepy as fuck and the subtext of Freddy as a metaphor for homosexual feelings is very interesting. Also, Freddy was actually still scary in that movie, rather than the murderous clown that he could become in all the films that came later in the series.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Harry Potter 3 is the one with Lupin's werewolf form looking like some kind of shaved ape, and thus I can never like it.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'd put 2 after New Nightmare. I know most people hated it because it seemed to be such a radical departure from the series, but it was still creepy as fuck and the subtext of Freddy as a metaphor for homosexual feelings is very interesting. Also, Freddy was actually still scary in that movie, rather than the murderous clown that he could become in all the films that came later in the series.

It's been a very long time since I'd seen it, but I just remember it being the worst of the bunch. For me, anyway. I kinda liked the wise-cracking clown part of Freddy. I think that's what made him start to stand apart from other horror guys: he had this gleeful, sadistic way about him.

I'd also never considered the homosexual subtext of 2 before (as I said, it's been a LONG time; probably not since High School days), but now that you mention it, I can totally see it.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

I'd also never considered the homosexual subtext of 2 before (as I said, it's been a LONG time; probably not since High School days), but now that you mention it, I can totally see it.

man not to quibble, but that aint subtext. its fuckin TEXT

Bowielee

Bowielee

Define subtext for me, what is it in your mind?

Hint: it should include the words implicit and explicit.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Define subtext for me, what is it in your mind?

I'm just joshing about how goofy and blatant that stuff is in nightmare two

klew

klew

Are we still talking about the Fast & Furious series?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Back to the Future > Back to the Future II = Back to the Future III

Are the sequels as good as the first? No, definitely not. But it's damn close. They continue the story seamlessly (minus one actress change), include lots of clever callbacks to one another, and while they continue some running jokes (manure!), there's a lot of great, new, and equally memorable stuff to enjoy.

Bowielee

Bowielee

I had a friend who spliced all three movies together at their pickup points to make one supermovie on VHS.

filmfanatic

filmfanatic

Back to the Future > Back to the Future II = Back to the Future III

Are the sequels as good as the first? No, definitely not. But it's damn close. They continue the story seamlessly (minus one actress change), include lots of clever callbacks to one another, and while they continue some running jokes (manure!), there's a lot of great, new, and equally memorable stuff to enjoy.
I agree with your sentiment. Speaking as someone whose favorite film is Back to the Future, the sequels aren't bad, it's just that I feel you need to watch them together while the first one you can watch by itself.

klew

klew

21st century Oceans 11 = Oceans 12 = Oceans 13

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Shinsei Godzilla movies(cos their the only Godzilla series I have all of)

Godzilla Final Wars=Godzilla 2000> Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla>Godzilla Tokyo SOS>Godzilla giant monsters all out attack> Godzilla vs Megaguirus.

I put Godzilla Final Wars and Godzilla 2000 as equals because they both have the same level of AWESOME! Godzilla 2000 was pretty much one of Toho's many apologies for allowing Tristar to create that which shall not be named. And when I saw this when I was ten-I FREAKED OUT! The fight was awesome, the fact that they gave a hokey sci-fi explanation as to how Godzilla survives so many fights(shut up, I like hokey explanations) it was just great.
And Godzilla Final Wars I love because it just a fun freaking film that I always enjoy watching. Also-THIS SCENE!

Almost all is forgiven Toho, almost all is forgiven.

As for why I put Megaguirus at the bottom, let me say I don't hate this movie I just felt the fight between Goji-baby and the monster just wasn't that impressive compared to most fights in the series. Once again, not a bad flick but I was expecting more fight wise.