Let it all out and make yourself known, lurkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that various people have been griping about the "forum celebrities" around here. Well, it strikes me that the only way we're going to undo the status of these people if us, quieter members of the forum work harder to stand out, and after extensive research (mostly in the hall of shame), I think I've unlocked the key to becoming forum-famous.

Arbitrarily attacking someone.

So, this is a call to all of you who lurk, who prowl around but aren't sure if you have something to add - talk shit about someone here. If it makes you more comfortable, talk shit about me.

It won't be easy - I myself am one of the nicest guys I know - but I think it might be the only way. With any luck, within a day this will be locked and Halforums will be restored to balance.

Also, Jake is a huge douche and, just between us, Crone has a back hair problem that makes Robin Williams look sleek by comparison.

L

LordRavage

[Insert insult here] you piece of [insert insult here] and take that and put it up your [insert insult here] and tell your mother to stop calling me.

:D

(Back to lurking because sometimes you just dont want to put up with other peoples crap.)

K

Kitty Sinatra

I think I've unlocked the key to becoming forum-famous.

Arbitrarily attacking someone.
I don't remember ever attacking anyone.

I'm famous, right? I think I'm famous. I'm not famous. :pout:

L

LordRavage

Your right MD. :D

We could start a hate thread...no...hate is too strong of a word. A RAGE thread! No...maybe not..How bout a Vile thread? Hhhmmm.... so many words to choose from. Maybe we could just call it a MindDetective thread. yea..I like that! ;)

What an idiot that Gruebeard is. Went about getting famous all wrong. Putting in the effort to come up with hilarious jokes. HA. Everyone knows vile gets you everywhere. (everyone but Gruebeard that is) :humph:

Your right MD. :D

We could start a hate thread...no...hate is too strong of a word. A RAGE thread! No...maybe not..How bout a Vile thread? Hhhmmm.... so many words to choose from. Maybe we could just call it a MindDetective thread. yea..I like that! ;)
That sounds like an awesome thread for awesome people...meaning NO Lords. Or grues.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Aw man. I'm calling you AssDetective from now on. Or MindDefective.

E

Ezeran

Yo mama's so fat she could benefit from a good diet and some exercise.

Am I doing this right?

E

Ezeran

I find it funny that this is a lurker thread and I'm the only one with a post count less than 300. And I check the forum about 20 times a day.

B

BoringMetaphor

if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

E

Ezeran

Ah but see he registered this month, my post per day count is roughly 0.06. His is 6.

B

BoringMetaphor

people who have avatars want to be noticed

True lurkers know they don't need one

B

BoringMetaphor

am i doing it right??

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

ps im sorry ezeran, you seem nice

Status
Not open for further replies.