Export thread

Let it all out and make yourself known, lurkers

Fun Size

Fun Size

It seems to me that various people have been griping about the "forum celebrities" around here. Well, it strikes me that the only way we're going to undo the status of these people if us, quieter members of the forum work harder to stand out, and after extensive research (mostly in the hall of shame), I think I've unlocked the key to becoming forum-famous.

Arbitrarily attacking someone.

So, this is a call to all of you who lurk, who prowl around but aren't sure if you have something to add - talk shit about someone here. If it makes you more comfortable, talk shit about me.

It won't be easy - I myself am one of the nicest guys I know - but I think it might be the only way. With any luck, within a day this will be locked and Halforums will be restored to balance.

Also, Jake is a huge douche and, just between us, Crone has a back hair problem that makes Robin Williams look sleek by comparison.

Chazwozel

Fun Size smells.

Jake

Jake

Chaz licks diphthongs.

Fun Size

Fun Size

You see this lurkers? This right here? This is why you fail.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I hear "Fun Size" is his bedroom name!

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

You see this lurkers? This right here? This is why you fail.
Fuck your mother.

All in good fun of course.

LordRavage

[Insert insult here] you piece of [insert insult here] and take that and put it up your [insert insult here] and tell your mother to stop calling me.

:D

(Back to lurking because sometimes you just dont want to put up with other peoples crap.)

Kitty Sinatra

I think I've unlocked the key to becoming forum-famous.

Arbitrarily attacking someone.
I don't remember ever attacking anyone.

I'm famous, right? I think I'm famous. I'm not famous. :pout:

MindDetective

MindDetective

But if I post in a joke thread how much of a douche I think LordRavage is, he won't take it seriously!

LordRavage

Your right MD. :D

We could start a hate thread...no...hate is too strong of a word. A RAGE thread! No...maybe not..How bout a Vile thread? Hhhmmm.... so many words to choose from. Maybe we could just call it a MindDetective thread. yea..I like that! ;)

Rovewin

Rovewin

What an idiot that Gruebeard is. Went about getting famous all wrong. Putting in the effort to come up with hilarious jokes. HA. Everyone knows vile gets you everywhere. (everyone but Gruebeard that is) :humph:

Calleja

Calleja

I don't use vile or insults :humph:

MindDetective

MindDetective

Your right MD. :D

We could start a hate thread...no...hate is too strong of a word. A RAGE thread! No...maybe not..How bout a Vile thread? Hhhmmm.... so many words to choose from. Maybe we could just call it a MindDetective thread. yea..I like that! ;)
That sounds like an awesome thread for awesome people...meaning NO Lords. Or grues.

Kitty Sinatra

Aw man. I'm calling you AssDetective from now on. Or MindDefective.

LordRavage

I don't use vile or insults :humph:
But frosty susans will get you everywhere. (Sorry..couldnt resist. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Aw man. I'm calling you AssDetective from now on. Or MindDefective.
(I laughed)

I like MindDump myself. Or MindlessDefective. :D

MindDetective

MindDetective

:laugh:

Troll

Troll

Do I count as a lurker? I can never tell.

Ezeran

Yo mama's so fat she could benefit from a good diet and some exercise.

Am I doing this right?

Calleja

Calleja

Ezeran... used to have this sort of blue dragon-ish avatar, right?

See? I remember people.

Ezeran

Nope, I did have the Mr Bubbles Kirby at the pvp forums though.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Finally, a thread for guys like us.

Hylian

Hylian

*looks around*

I.... see......... lurkers!

*runs away screaming*

LordRavage

Finally, a thread for guys like us.
*Narrows eyes at ElJuski.

"Who let this guy in here?! Security!"

Ezeran

I find it funny that this is a lurker thread and I'm the only one with a post count less than 300. And I check the forum about 20 times a day.

BoringMetaphor

if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all

Baerdog

Baerdog

What ho! A challenger appears to contest Ezeran's position as King of the Lurkers!

Ezeran

Ah but see he registered this month, my post per day count is roughly 0.06. His is 6.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Ezeran: 1
New Guy: 0

New Guy, it is your rebuttal.

BoringMetaphor

people who have avatars want to be noticed

True lurkers know they don't need one

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

Wait, we're going off of post counts? Oh crap, I delurked!!! *runs away into lurking mode*

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

people who have avatars want to be noticed

True lurkers know they don't need one
OH SNAP.

Ezeran

Technically you have an avatar it's just the default one.

BoringMetaphor

Technically you have an avatar it's just the default one.
I can see why you dont post much

Kitty Sinatra

I can see why you dont post much
OH SNAP.

. . . I think this thread is actually working for ParsnipPeartree. Although I think he was supposed to rag on a more established poster like myself or MindDefective.

BoringMetaphor

am i doing it right??

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

ps im sorry ezeran, you seem nice

Ezeran

Fine then clearly the fact that we have both registered and posted removes our lurker status! Clearly the true king of lurkers is the unregistered non posting at all guest visitor. All hail the unknown king.

No worries man I was trying to think of a witty reply but painkillers where making me fail. I did resist the urge to post "well........so's your face!" though.

Clearly we must call a truce and unite to fight the real threat! The forum vets lorded over by the evil tyrant he who is only known as ..........................Dave.

Baerdog

Baerdog

am i doing it right??
You're kinda posting a lot.

Rovewin

Rovewin

am i doing it right??
You're kinda posting a lot.[/QUOTE]

I thought that was the point of this thread, to absolve us of our lurker ways

MindDetective

MindDetective

This thread is awesome.

drifter

drifter

Man, I spent like 10 minutes trying to come up with something even mildly interesting. No wonder I'm a lurker. :(

On the plus side,this thread inspired this:

Calleja

Calleja

Man, lurkers are awesome.

Cajungal

Cajungal

You're all a bunch of silly so-and-sos.

Ezeran

*Does a little dance* Time for bed while the painkillers are working hopefully get some decent sleep tonight with them. *dances away*

LordRavage

*gets a lurker tattoo. :D

Methuselah

Chaz's everyday hyperbolic dick flexing is only to hide his fragile interior.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

More often you must post. All of you. Interesting opinions of different people we need.

Hylian

Hylian

Cajungal

Cajungal

Delurktable! ^_^

Skinny Santa

I have a dream.

That on day people will stop making references to Dave's secret love of turtles in forum posts.

I understand Dave, I understand

Chazwozel

Chaz's everyday hyperbolic dick flexing is only to hide his fragile interior.

I assure you my interior is as fragile as cast iron.

Calleja

Calleja

Pfft, I could run you through with a machete, wouldn't even have to sharpen it first, mr. cast nylon.

Chazwozel

Pfft, I could run you through with a machete, wouldn't even have to sharpen it first, mr. cast nylon.
my only weakness:

Zarvox

[de-lurk] Science! [/de-lurk]

Troll

Troll

I recognize you, Zarvox, and I always like your posts. Stop lurking. Post more!

Andromache

HI THERE!

Mr. Lawface

I used to lurk, then I started posting, then I started lurking again.

Dieb

Dieb

Nice, a lurker thread, this should be...

HI THERE!

bhamv3

bhamv3

Crone always knows how to get my heart a-flutter. :wub:

Troll

Troll

Yeah, 'cuz it's SOOOOO hard to do. As far as I can tell, any picture of a female gets you in the mood.

(amidoingitrite?)

bhamv3

bhamv3

Yeah, 'cuz it's SOOOOO hard to do. As far as I can tell, any picture of a female gets you in the mood.

(amidoingitrite?)[/QUOTE]

Not true, sometimes pictures of men get me in the mood too!

Also, you're supposed to arbitrarily attack someone, it's not arbitrary if you're taking advantage of a known characteristic! So you have to do something else, like, make fun of my weight or something.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Well, bhamv, we would, but for that we'd first have to figure it out. I mean, you're asian, you're bound to be small and petite, so you're probably more likely to fly away in a gust of strong wind than anything else . Wimp!

The Sheriff

[unlurk]

I used to be somebody. Now I just lurk.

[/unlurk]

Tiger Tsang

Tiger Tsang

YOU'VE BLINDED ME!

Andromache

YOU'VE BLINDED ME![/QUOTE]

ha! this one lives!

---------- Post added at 07:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Well, bhamv, we would, but for that we'd first have to figure it out. I mean, you're asian, you're bound to be small and petite, so you're probably more likely to fly away in a gust of strong wind than anything else . Wimp!

Holy Knickers

Holy Knickers

By pointing firearms at you?

I believe that everyone's heart would be thumping if a weapon was pointed at them.

(Bah i'm no good at this)

gargoyle_eva

gargoyle_eva

A challenger appears. What up bitches?

Hey mind detective, apparently you used to live in my home town....down under...when was this bro? Small place, you probably know my family.

phil

The Goddamn Batman

I only lurk in the shadows of Gotham and in the nightmares of criminals.

Andromache

I only lurk in the shadows of Gotham and in the nightmares of criminals.

why don't you have a seat and explain to me what the tights is about?

phil

The Goddamn Batman

Listen, you have to admit that Robin is very mature for his age.

Andromache

d

KCWM

KCWM

Ezeren posts .02 more posts a day than I do, so I'm more of a lurker than he is!

/win and by /win I mean /lose

phil

The Goddamn Batman

Uh the age of consent law in..

..wherever the hell Gotham is... is actually uh

surprisingly low? I mean, most in most places it's 16!

In Japan it's 13, actually and uh..

ah! This interview is over!

Run, Robbin!

Andromache

Ezeren posts .02 more posts a day than I do, so I'm more of a lurker than he is!

Prior willingness to engage in "debates" on previous forums, up to an including a failed burrito challenge disqualifies you from lurker/unknown status. Please reapply again in your next life.

Fun Size

Fun Size

Now hold on a minute there. You don't have to be a full lurker to participate. I'm like one-quarter lurker on my mother's side, but still remain relatively obscured by the flashier, city-folk forumites. It's a place for us too.

Also, Gusto parks his car like a bitchy-bitch bitch bitch. He parks like he is the main bitch in all the land.

Seriously, when men see his car-parking technique, they go "I bet I have no chance with a bitch as nasty as that". But when he gets out of the car, they go huh, I guess it was no bitch at all, just a bitchy-bitch bitch man.

I will never get tired of that bit.

Gryfter

Gryfter

You all sicken me.....

Am I doing it right?

MindDetective

MindDetective

Hey mind detective, apparently you used to live in my home town....down under...when was this bro? Small place, you probably know my family.
Who told you that?! :wtf:

I lived down under from when I was 4 until when I was 10. Geraldton for 2 years (beginning around 1980) and then the North Rocks suburbs of Sydney for four years after that.

Yeah, I'm getting old...

If you've got a family name, I can run it by my parents and see if they remember. I have only sporadic images of when I was that old.

Puntabul

Puntabul

Hello....Do I win now?

General Specific

General Specific

You all sicken me.....

Your mother

Kitty Sinatra

Hello....Do I win now?
Yes.

You win a 1000 free posts. So please get busy entertaining me.

Creature

I kind of enjoy lurking. It makes me feel like an alligator in a swamp with only my eyes poking out above the water. Only my fangs aren't as long and I'm not waiting to attack unsuspecting prey.

Baerdog

Baerdog

And also you are an elephant.

Gryfter

Gryfter

A fat elephant.

Philosopher B.

A fat jolly elephant.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

Also, I keep reading this thread as 'Let's all make out'.

gargoyle_eva

gargoyle_eva

Who told you that?! :wtf:

I lived down under from when I was 4 until when I was 10. Geraldton for 2 years (beginning around 1980) and then the North Rocks suburbs of Sydney for four years after that.

Yeah, I'm getting old...

If you've got a family name, I can run it by my parents and see if they remember. I have only sporadic images of when I was that old.[/QUOTE]

Well that was definately before my time, but the rest of the family is a possibility, Vasic is the name. (pronounced va as in vacuum). Swear everybody in town knows my grandparents. You should see the place now, we look like a big city....kinda

KCWM

KCWM

Prior willingness to engage in "debates" on previous forums, up to an including a failed burrito challenge disqualifies you from lurker/unknown status. Please reapply again in your next life.[/QUOTE]

Didn't expect you to be the one that called me out on my silliness. I wouldn't consider Ezeren any more of a lurker than I'd consider myself to be, hence the silliness of my statement.

Calleja

Calleja

Willingness silliness.

Andromache

Prior willingness to engage in "debates" on previous forums, up to an including a failed burrito challenge disqualifies you from lurker/unknown status. Please reapply again in your next life.[/QUOTE]

Didn't expect you to be the one that called me out on my silliness. I wouldn't consider Ezeren any more of a lurker than I'd consider myself to be, hence the silliness of my statement.[/QUOTE]

all i see here is a man who needs to challenge Mangler to a rematch. With video,

Null

Null

Mangler has no time for showdowns until he's finished our maps and gotten to at least 25 pages of the GN.

The Mighty Mangler

Awww.... shot down.... for now.
KCWM! I accept the indirect challenge you never formally requested! August 21st @ Dallas Webcomic Expo!!

Null

Null

Awww.... shot down.... for now.
KCWM! I accept the indirect challenge you never formally requested! August 21st @ Dallas Webcomic Expo!!
Maybe you can get another forumite to film it, which would be cool.

Andromache

Mangler has no time for showdowns until he's finished our maps and gotten to at least 25 pages of the GN.
YOUR NERD PLEAS HAVE NO EFFECT ON ME.

Null

Null

Who was pleading? That was straight out fact. :p

bhamv3

bhamv3

:shocked:

:blush:

:wub:

Kitty Sinatra

That's your sister, bhamv!