Legend of Korra

S

SeraRelm

Eh, it's a nice try, but the relationships don't come close to matching, and Korra is Velma? nah.

I finally got a chance to watch Saturdays episode and I must say the entire episode but especially the very last part was freaking awesome.

I know, right? I mean, his feet are sticking out in such a weird way. Why wouldn't his feet just point straight when he's standing?

I know, right? I mean, his feet are sticking out in such a weird way. Why wouldn't his feet just point straight when he's standing?
I have this problem, although to a less severe degree than in this picture nowadays. If I don't watch it, my feet will point slightly outwards. Thanks for calling me weird, jerk! :Leyla:

If you widen your stance to better support a load, such as holding someone in a fireman's carry, your toes will naturally point outward to help distribute the weight.

What this tells me is that we now know why Nick has a bad back, which probably led to the debacle that was his prom night.

If you widen your stance to better support a load, such as holding someone in a fireman's carry, your toes will naturally point outward to help distribute the weight.

What this tells me is that we now know why Nick has a bad back, which probably led to the debacle that was his prom night.

Man, FUCK Aang and his spirit bending bullshit. I know they were going to fix everyone in the end, but it was still kinda bullshit how they handled it.

And yeah... the final fate of Amon was straight out of a noir movie.

I'm kinda wondering what they are going to do for next season though.

Man, FUCK Aang and his spirit bending bullshit. I know they were going to fix everyone in the end, but it was still kinda bullshit how they handled it.

And yeah... the final fate of Amon was straight out of a noir movie.

I'm kinda wondering what they are going to do for next season though.

I didn't think there was going to be a next season. This felt pretty much like the end. If there is a next season, I suppose they could say that Korra can only access her other bending powers while in the avatar state.

I know everyone's going to bitch about it, but the solution was perfectly in line with what they'd established in the last show, and I was figuring that would be the necessary angle to fix things.

I mean, it's almost an exact mirror of the ending of the original show.

I didn't think there was going to be a next season. This felt pretty much like the end. If there is a next season, I suppose they could say that Korra can only access her other bending powers while in the avatar state.
No, it's confirmed there will be a second season. It's getting 14 episodes, with an option for a third season.

No, it's confirmed there will be a second season. It's getting 14 episodes, with an option for a third season.
But this season was plotted out and designed as a stand-alone mini series. They didn't do this knowing they'd get a second season, so they plotted it as a self-contained story.

Originally, there wasn't going to be. Korra was always intended to be a 1-season spinoff. But then Nick greenlit a second season when a lot of production was already done.

I have a lot of mixed feelings about this finale. Amon's fate was awesome. The revelation of who Amon was...less so.

Last-second turnaround romance kiss was awful and cemented my feelings for romance as a whole on this show as poorly handled. Bumi was fukkin amazing, even if he only got one line. Avatar State debending reversal I can accept, because hell yeah Korra finally spoke to Aang. Also, for Amon to drop the ball at the last second felt kinda uncharacteristically stupid after him having been smooth as hell all season. ''oh yeah I'll just waterbend-tornado myself up now, rather than using waterbending to get away unnoticed''

Originally, there wasn't going to be. Korra was always intended to be a 1-season spinoff. But then Nick greenlit a second season when a lot of production was already done.

I have a lot of mixed feelings about this finale. Amon's fate was awesome. The revelation of who Amon was...less so.

Last-second turnaround romance kiss was awful and cemented my feelings for romance as a whole on this show as poorly handled. Bumi was fukkin amazing, even if he only got one line. Avatar State debending reversal I can accept, because hell yeah Korra finally spoke to Aang. Also, for Amon to drop the ball at the last second felt kinda uncharacteristically stupid after him having been smooth as hell all season. ''oh yeah I'll just waterbend-tornado myself up now, rather than using waterbending to get away unnoticed''
I thought that was a little out of character for Amon, too, but after some thought I think maybe not so. Amon was very prideful, and the shock of Korra retaliating against him like that must have been a shock. Add that with the fact that he was unconscious and coming out of it instinctively, and I can accept his momentary lapse of strategy.

I thought that was a little out of character for Amon, too, but after some thought I think maybe not so. Amon was very prideful, and the shock of Korra retaliating against him like that must have been a shock. Add that with the fact that he was unconscious and coming out of it instinctively, and I can accept his momentary lapse of strategy.
Fair enough.

Also; PRISON BREAK! Meelo continues to own all of the bones.