Kags' Cosplay Thread

DING DING DING! We have a winner! Gusto, AshburnerX and Dirona, if I had a prize to give you, I would.

It is Pascal. :) I'll do my best to finish the wig today and show you it all together.

The plush I'll be carrying around is a plush Rapunzel doll. I'm hoping it will help people understand who I'm cosplaying.

Heh, I bought those little tongue party blower things and have been buggin' the crap out of Nate with them, I keep blowing them into his ear.

Ala:
If only Becky were bringing Super Rapunzel to SDCC this year!!
Your Pascal looks super cute!!

I leave in 1 week....my brain...I can't even...

But here, adding the flowers to Pascal wig!

Good gravy, never again: Three new costumes for a convention. No, never.

If I ever go to a con with a water park - Lum would be an awesome bathing suit cosplay to have!! =^^=

And I absolutely love Rydia, that idea is awesome.

Thanks KCWM!

Here's the finished wig. And yes, it's heavy.

BUAHAHA! I think I'll do a picture of the full outfit on Saturday - give you guys a preview.

Aww, I'm sorry Jay, I hope you forgive me!

I think...*crosses fingers* that I can have all of my stuff done today and then take pictures.

I have to finish styling my Harley wig - it's so close to being done.
I need to add/sew my cape for Alice, add the red ties to the sleeves so they stop falling down.
And then I need to finish painting the applique stuff on Pascal, and fix a eyelet that broke through the fabric.

But that's it, so hopefully everyone leaves me alone today so I can get that stuff done. =^^=

Besides, doesn't the suspense make it that much more exciting? Heh, heh. :p

I did finish everything tonight - minus my friends' Ivy wig. But since it's...after 8, I think I'll save pictures for tomorrow. Sorry. At least I'll have someone home to take the pictures so it won't be crappy me trying to set the timer and pose.

You guys are forever awesome.

Sooo... just out of curiosity... do you ever take commissions on making costumes for others? Because holy shit, yours are awesome, but I do NOT have the patience to put something like that together.

I've only done a commission for a friend - when her previous commissoner bailed on her.

I'm actually quite terrible with costume making for others. But I may consider it since I will now have free time. =^^=

Also, thank you so much!! :)