Kags' Cosplay Thread

I dunno if I've posted any Alice pic's...but here's a couple of them!

My special happy face. I'm posting this picture because this is the first picture I have ever gotten a legitimate lewd comment on deviantart. And it's weird..

Yay!! I hope to have more Harley pics soon. HHHHhnnnn, it's so hard to wait!

Also..in case anyone, you know, is interested. I already have my cosplay plans for next year set in stone. I'm a crazy person. :)

My special happy face. I'm posting this picture because this is the first picture I have ever gotten a legitimate lewd comment on deviantart. And it's weird..
I had to know what the guy said, after seeing it, I kinda chuckled. what really made me smile is that your DA icon is an 8-bit fluttershy! you stereotypical magnificent cosplayer!

Oh we are indeed interested in next years plans :)
Well, just in case it needs repeating, this sassy lady is my number 1 priority for next year.

I had to know what the guy said, after seeing it, I kinda chuckled. what really made me smile is that your DA icon is an 8-bit fluttershy! you stereotypical magnificent cosplayer!
I know right! I just shook my head and ignored.

Hehe, thank you! I love me some fluttershy.

I love Bayonetta! I seem to be alone among my friends that think she's a great character. They all seem to think she's insulting to women.

They're also men, so go figure.

I love Bayonetta! I seem to be alone among my friends that think she's a great character. They all seem to think she's insulting to women.

They're also men, so go figure.
I ADORE her character! Sure, she definately sexualized, but what I'm okay with is that she has the confidence to not be afraid of it and the sass to back it up. Which is why I'm okay cosplaying her - if I get comments made at me, fitting with her character, I think I could banter back and win.

Hahaha that deviantArt comment made me laugh at loud while at work!
It was just so random to me, like...my boobs aren't even in the forefront or shown that much. Like, really? I'm glad I shared it with you guys and you find it as funny as I do!

Yeah,t hat's kind of random. Not that it's a bad picture (would be hard considering the subject matter ;)), but there are other pictures of you that would lend itself more readily to such a comment. Wouldn't make it any more or less pervy or whatever, but less random, at least.

I drew a nude and posted it on deviantArt like 6 yeas ago and some dude made a comment along the lines of, "mmmmmmhyessssss" to which I replied, "Okay."

I haven't given it much thought Gusto. There are three of my friends that have cosplayed Black Canary and done it so well, I don't think there's anything I could do for the character that they haven't.

Have you thought about doing a Powerpuff themed costume so you could team up with Heatherling?
I haven't, but that is a brilliant idea! Man..I wish I could make it to more con's in a year, to many cosplays!!

I was also thinking Stephanie Brown but I'm not sure how easy it would be to make a Batsuit...
That would be way cool! After making Bayonetta's catsuit monstrosity thing, I think an actual Batsuit would be slightly easier. I'll definately think about it!

This picture alone makes me want to do it:

With authentic battle damage!!

Or did you mean Steph with the Robin suit?