Jim Carrey gains 50 pounds...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex B.

guh. He's not just dating McCarthy, he's bought into her idiotic autism bullshit, too.

Anyway. guh. This is an unfortunate remake.

guh. He's not just dating McCarthy, he's bought into her idiotic autism bullshit, too.

I know he's a smart guy. I like to think he's buying into her bullshit not because he believes in it, but because by believing in it publicly, it gets him the nookie.

I know he's a smart guy. I like to think he's buying into her bullshit not because he believes in it, but because by believing in it publicly, it gets him the nookie.[/QUOTE]

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Del Toro already outdid him with the whole weight gain thing for Fear and Loathing. Christian Bale beats both of them with his weight loss for The Machinist. It's easy to gain weight, I want to see you starve for you part.

Del Toro already outdid him with the whole weight gain thing for Fear and Loathing. Christian Bale beats both of them with his weight loss for The Machinist. It's easy to gain weight, I want to see you starve for you part.
Cake.

I was down to 79lbs earlier today when I weighed myself. lol[/QUOTE]

That's 36 kg?!

I'm almost 3 times your weight!

You weight just 10 kg more than my six year old sister!

I wish I was thinner :paranoid:

The guy's insanely active again lately, which is something I'm happy about, I love Carrey. He's got like 6 movies or something lined up.
At one time in my life I outweighed you by around 4.5 times.

Nuttery.

Anyways, I too love me some Jim Carey. He almost made Yes Man tolerable with the death sequence with the fly.

The guy's insanely active again lately, which is something I'm happy about, I love Carrey. He's got like 6 movies or something lined up.
At one time in my life I outweighed you by around 4.5 times.

Nuttery.

Anyways, I too love me some Jim Carey. He almost made Yes Man tolerable with the death sequence with the fly.[/QUOTE]

Yes Man was good, had potential to be better but Carrey did amazing nonetheless.

As funny as he is I seem to prefer him in the not so "gag after gag" movies. The Majestic was amazing, so beautiful, just love it. Man on the Moon, very well done. Truman Show, while funny, sometimes dark, "cue the sun.". Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, also amazingly filmed. One of my true favorites is still The Cable Guy. Old as it is I just love the dark humor in that one. He plays it well and I can sooo relate to it.

Yes, I'm a fangrrl.

Oh, and yeah, I weigh next to nothing. Been hovering around 80lbs for most of my life.[/QUOTE]

I don't like most of his movies. I mean, I did, but they got old. However, I agree with Eternal Sunshine. He's completely brilliant in that, as is Winslet. I related with Carey's character in that movie in a ton of ways. Great, great flick. He is definitely better in the non-comic roles. Except, I actually still like Ace Venture: When Nature Calls. It kills me when he drapes the Monopoly guy on his shoulders.

I am not looking forward to The Three Stooges remake though. I guess if it is biographical it might work.

Status
Not open for further replies.