It's a beautiful wallpaper, oh oh ooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
tardis1.jpg
whovillains.jpg
doctorWHOOO.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1343471987][/DOUBLEPOST]It's weird, for some reason I can't upload images from Firefox, but I can do it just fine from *shudder* IE.

GasBandit

Staff member
All these cool pictures of NYC under giant ominous thunderclouds make me think there's another gozer cult building the ghostbusters overlooked.

Just changed it from that image of the astrolobe from Game of Thrones. If I could figure out a way to get two different images on my two screens I'd have both. My cintiq is 1600x 1200, but my monitor is 1920X 1080, so nothing looks right on both of them at the same time.

If I could figure out a way to get two different images on my two screens I'd have both.
Supersize it. Edit both images into one, stretch it across both monitors.
You'll have to redo the supersize image every time you change your monitor arrangement, but it might work.

--Patrick

Supersize it. Edit both images into one, stretch it across both monitors.
You'll have to redo the supersize image every time you change your monitor arrangement, but it might work.

--Patrick
As far as I can figure out, there is no way to do that. It's set to extend these displays, but it still duplicates the image regardless of size. If I edit one massive image like so (Spoilered for size. It is two screens wide, after all):
What I get is:

Status
Not open for further replies.