It would work if Mr. Miyagi fought with a ladder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gusto said:
AshburnerX said:
:facepalm:

This is one franchise that didn't need to be remade.
But those other franchises can go smurf themselves...?
No. Certain films could be good if remade. The Last Starfighter could be a good one for a remake, maybe Midnight Madness. But this?

:blue:

J

JCM

Jackie Chan in a lighthearted remake? That works well, I thi- :bush:

Okay, its gonna suck.

^ I always love it when a movie looks so bad on the page, that the studio can not find a star to play the lead role. Then you end up with a bit player getting top billing.

C

Chibibar

A ladder, bucket, mop, plates, screen door...... :)

It will be painful to learn Jack-Fu

I dunno, I can only imagine what kind of training would be involved in learning kung-fu by doing housework Jackie-chain style.

C

Chibibar

TeKeo said:
I dunno, I can only imagine what kind of training would be involved in learning kung-fu by doing housework Jackie-chain style.
The kid will never survive :)

Jackie Chan : "To mop this floor, you must do it while balancing on this ladder and spin a plate on your head."
Jackie Chan : "Paint this wall using only a mop while on roller skates!"

Chibibar said:
TeKeo said:

Jackie Chan : "To mop this floor, you must do it while balancing on this ladder and spin a plate on your head."
"Carry those shopping bags blind-folded while walking through a parking lot with your legs handcuffed together!"

C

Chibibar

TeKeo said:
Chibibar said:
TeKeo said:

"Carry those shopping bags blind-folded while walking through a parking lot with your legs handcuffed together!"
now THAT would be amusing.

R

Rubicon

not to nitpick, and i am a fan of jackie's but the mr. miyaga character was japanese.. he was born in okinawa, he knew/taught karate.

now he's being played by a chinese man IRL who knows kung fu.

yea... :Leyla:

C

Chazwozel

Charlie Dont Surf said:
Chazwozel said:
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan = best buddy cop movies EVER!
No... no no no.... no. noooo..... no.... no no no... no. no..... no. nope.

Yeah I know you're partial to Cop and 1/2 and Stop! Or my mom will shoot!

Chazwozel said:
Charlie Dont Surf said:
Chazwozel said:
Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan = best buddy cop movies EVER!
No... no no no.... no. noooo..... no.... no no no... no. no..... no. nope.

Yeah I know you're partial to Cop and 1/2 and Stop! Or my mom will shoot!
48 Hours, Lethal Weapon, Beverly Hills Cop, and Training Day spring to mind, along with nearly every other one in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.