[Question] Isn't it time to revive the podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
I would love to. But Talkshoe just had too many issues for me. Unless it's been fixed.
Added at: 10:03
You know....Skyrim would be a great topic...

raidrinn and I had thought about reviving it, as I have the software and what not to pull it out...but ya know, nobody likes us. :D

right now we use Pinnacle studio for video editing. We have audible to record raw tracks and we post-process in pinnacle. For a podcast I would feed the receiving end of a Skype call into audible and then mix in my own mic feed to get the complete audio transcript. simple stuff really.

we can if you wish. I wouldn't be much help for skyrim, since I am waiting until summer to open that pandoras box.(in my senior year of study in a very demanding major)

Raid would be great for you, he can not SHUT UP about the game, you should PM him about it, he would probably love to talk with you about it. me, I am ever so slowly playing through the new zelda.

Dave

Staff member
I'd be down with it. Since I don't have the money for a prize for the THIRD ANNIVERSARY CONTEST!!!

*sigh*

Dave

Staff member
Dunno. Haven't put any thought into it at all. For example, I have no idea what the prize would be or what the contest would be. Well, I know what the contest would be because we've always done the "Find the Object" thing, but I haven't figured out the what where and by whom this year.

I was going to do Skyrim, but so many people have it already that it wouldn't be fair to them. But about $50 or $60 or so is about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.