Export thread

Is this where I say hi?

Just Eric

Just Eric

Hello, I'm Eric.
Used to have a computer repair shop. Used to have a home. Neither now. Used to ski until an accident in 2010 took parts of my memory away. Don't ski anymore.
Fits of rage, fits of depression, fits of funny, fits of joy, fits of creativity, fits of loneliness. Fits. Not sure if they all fit me or if I fit into them but they come all the same. Possibly bipolar but the jury's out and so are the test results.
Trying to continue life.. Trying to change direction. Some small success in a little bit of acting (8 episodes in Grimm and several other shows) but trying to become more than an extra. Not bragging but I want more.
Anyway, wanted to say hello. Didn't want to barge into 72+pages of a conversation.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Here's the official "introduce yourself" thread.
https://www.halforums.com/xenforo/threads/introduce-yourself.27572/page-76#post-1191557

But, no matter where you put it, welcome to our little corner of the internet.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Hi dude. Welcome to the nut ho... wait, that suddenly sounds insensitive now.

What are your thoughts on minotaur penis?

Just Eric

Just Eric

I.. Really don't know?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I.. Really don't know?
These are the kinds of hard questions you're going to have to ask yourself, here. It's not for the faint of heart.

How do you like your steak?

Don't worry, this isn't related to the minotaur penis question.

Just Eric

Just Eric

Medium well if my teeth will let me have it.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Welcome :)

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Do you sit or stand to wipe your butt?

Just Eric

Just Eric

Stand. And use a bidet if possible.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Hey. Good luck on the acting! And, you know, the rest of life.

Simfers

Simfers

Welcome to the family, Mr. Actor-Person. I hope you enjoy your stay!

I happen to be a fan of Grimm, so I'll just be in the corner squeeing quietly.:)

Just Eric

Just Eric

Well don't squee on my behalf lol.. I'd sure like to get I'd credit but I don't have any speaking roles yet... Except for one role which hasn't been published yet. :(
My next episode of grimm I'm walking up a flight of stairs outside a motel... Oh ooh! Lol!!!

Just Eric

Just Eric

Oops that was supposed to be imdb... Stupid keyboard autocorrect ;P

Dave

Dave

Welcome welcome! I'm Dave. But I'm also sleepy and grumpy. So I'll greet you better later. :)

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Hello! Please hold onto the bar. Don't forget to open the overhead bin slowly in case your luggage has shifted during the flight. The red zone is for loading and unloading only. Don't sniff glue. Enjoy your stay.

jwhouk

jwhouk

And mind the gap.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

Welcome aboard, good sir!

And I say that, despite your heretical views on steak. See? I'm growing as a person, y'all!

Just Eric

Just Eric

Welcome aboard, good sir!

And I say that, despite your heretical views on steak. See? I'm growing as a person, y'all!
Heretical? I like steak... Just my teeth and gums do not! :)

Oh and thank you all for the kind welcomes.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Hello and Welcome! Also make sure to say hello to Yoshi and ask him his opinion on ninja turtles.

Just Eric

Just Eric

Ooh hello Yoshi, and my favorite turtle would probably be.. Hmm either Raphael or Leonardo.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Ooh hello Yoshi, and my favorite turtle would probably be.. Hmm either Raphael or Leonardo.
Leo?! And here I was all set to like you. :facepalm:

(Just kidding. Welcome!)

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Leo?! And here I was all set to like you. :facepalm:

(Just kidding. Welcome!)
I, um, I liked Leo, too. :oops:

Welcome, new person!

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Welcome, new person!
Well that explains sooooooo much!

Celt Z

Celt Z

You're fired.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Welcome, new person!

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Donatello was always my favorite!

bhamv3

bhamv3

Guys, Mikey used nunchucks.

Nunchucks, guys.

Everything else is irrelevant. Mikey is best because he used nunchucks.

Just Eric

Just Eric

Anyone like the newest TMNT movie that came out?

PatrThom

PatrThom

Haven't seen it.
Haven't seen the old ones, either.
For that matter, I haven't seen the cartoon.

Yeah, I'm That Guy.

--Patrick

drifter

drifter

How much of the storyline of TMNT can you recreate just from what you've picked up from references?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

No.

PatrThom

PatrThom

How much of the storyline of TMNT can you recreate just from what you've picked up from references?
To be fair, I've seen chunks of the movies (running while I was visiting someone, for instance), I've just never seen any of them in their entirety. Also, I don't remember what was on at the same time as the cartoon, but it was obviously something I liked better than TMNT. I know the origin story got changed from the comic, I've played the video game a little, and really that's about it.

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

If you want to do it right...
The same accident that created Daredevil gave the turtles their abilities.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Just out of curiosity, Eric, how'd you find us in the first place?

Just Eric

Just Eric

Just wandering around, saw wacky stuff going on. Interesting place.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Welcome; come for the wackiness, stay for the....ehh.....wackiness, I guess. Perhaps we're a bit one-note :p
Also, try not to run over any owls you meet. Apparently it's an increasingly common problem in some regions where owls are starting to hover at low altitudes over the road, watching for rodents. It's a bad evolutionary move :p

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

Y'all who don't mention Raphael as the best can go to hell. TO HELL, I SAY!

(Welcome!)

Hylian

Hylian

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

fade

fade

GasBandit

GasBandit

Now I'm going to be scrutinizing motel stairwells in Grimm for quite a while.

Just Eric

Just Eric

Episodes I've been in (that I can remember)... 2x12 - policeman behind Sgt wu in the house when hank got beat up.. 2x13- top of stairs - - scene cut.
2x16? Hospital in episode of eye worms.. Just before the worms eat the girls eyes I was in the corridor waiting to go.. Scene cut :(
2x18 or 19 (forgot which).. Bar that had the bomb I'm one of the bartenders. One of my best scenes, I got to twirl around and not fall on the people paid to fall down lol! You can also hear me shout MOVE as I'm ushering people quickly outside.
3x1 (wound up in 3x3 I think).. Passenger on a train.. Out of frame :( )
3x 16?? When another grimm (the old guy, Sam Anderson... Very cool, nice man, was balki's boss on perfect strangers) came to town I was one of the nurse orderlies who helped him on the gurney. That episode was fun, the camera guy ran into our cart! Ouch!!
4x1 (barely visible in background) suspect at the precinct arguing with an older (60's) detective
And finally 4x14?(forgot episode number)... I THINK it will be played on March 20 but I'm behind in watching. No Internet where I'm staying. (edited to correct date)

I seriously want to make a voice reel (I need to buy a Microphone .. The one built into my laptop does no good for submissions) and make a demo reel. There's a bunch of voices I can do well.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

You could trade your car for a microphone.

Just Eric

Just Eric

Ha!! .. Well maybe when I get the 2nd one finished? (pics later.. Truly a major process.)

Emrys

Emrys

Welcome to Halforums.

Are you prepared for The Scampering?

Just Eric

Just Eric

... Are YOU?

PatrThom

PatrThom

Guys, Mikey used nunchucks.

Nunchucks, guys.

Everything else is irrelevant. Mikey is best because he used nunchucks.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

That ended so much better than I expected it to. She was good with most of it but really got bogged down when she had to do hand-to-hand transitions or any really complex moves. But she can sure spin/flip them well.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

--Patrick
No sound? I had to make the Bruce Lee noises/sound effects myself! ...Which I would have done anyway.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I had the sound muted, so I never noticed whether or not there was sound.
Just checked. No sound for me, either. I suppose you'll have to continue to add your own.

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

Years of fail videos had me waiting for the SMACK

Dave

Dave

Is this better?

Or this?

Or this?

Or this?

PatrThom

PatrThom

That last one almost looks like he was actually aiming for his face.

--Patrick

drifter

drifter

The black guy is actually a legit stuntman and martial artist. He was still suffering from jetlag after flying in from Hong Kong when he went on that audition, and the rest is history.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

That last one almost looks like he was actually aiming for his face.

--Patrick
If he was going for his yellow belt, he's still new, and his muscle memory probably just went "wtf" for a brief moment.

At least he was using foam chucks.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Dammit, can't believe the thread got to two pages before I thought of this:

No, Mr. Eric, this is where you die.

Just Me

Just Me

The black guy is actually a legit stuntman and martial artist. He was still suffering from jetlag after flying in from Hong Kong when he went on that audition, and the rest is history.
On one hand that's really interesting and nice to know, thanks!
But that clip still will always be my favourite nunchuck fail of all times. :)

Just Eric

Just Eric

l
Dammit, can't believe the thread got to two pages before I thought of this:

No, Mr. Eric, this is where you die.
Look what you did to mister bigglesworth!!!!!