Export thread

Interesting Idea (38 States)

BananaHands

BananaHands

I mean, it makes sense. It'll never happen... but it makes sense.

The Thirty-Eight States

Redrawing the United States of America

PatrThom

PatrThom

I'd be happy enough if we could just tone down the Gerrymandering.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

I fucking HATE Jerry Mandering.

Guy's a douche.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

It would be better to redraw the map of Africa into 3-4 nations.

Sara_2814

Sara_2814

It doesn't work because they gave eastern Yooperland to the Trolls! This will not end well. Expect drunken rebels with hunting rifles to blow up the Mackinaw Bridge in order to free the Occupied Territory.

This is a good illustration of "Let's just re-draw the borders on the map without considering cultural differences. What could possibly go wrong?"

GasBandit

GasBandit

I like this one better.

makare

Hell fucking no! South Dakota will never again be one with the inferior Dakota!

Mathias

Mathias

Hell fucking no! South Dakota will never again be one with the inferior Dakota!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but both Dakotas are pretty much a whole lotta nothing... like most of the mid-west states.

Bowielee

Bowielee

It doesn't work because they gave eastern Yooperland to the Trolls! This will not end well. Expect drunken rebels with hunting rifles to blow up the Mackinaw Bridge in order to free the Occupied Territory.

This is a good illustration of "Let's just re-draw the borders on the map without considering cultural differences. What could possibly go wrong?"
Oh, god, you must be from Michigan, no one else knows that terminology.
I'm a Yooper originally :(

BTW, I'd totally move to Cochise.

Also, the remapping of wisconsin is named after the town I currently live in, hells yes.

Sara_2814

Sara_2814

I was born a Yooper *points at middle of pinkie on left hand*, but was raised amongst the Trolls *points at area just above right thumb joint, inward a little*, then I returned to Yooperland for college *points at middle of thumb on left hand*, and then ended up in Metro Detroit for a couple years. :D

ElJuski

ElJuski

I'm meh on the 38 states thing. We have way too much fun with the way things are laid now!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

It would be better to redraw the map of Africa into 3-4 nations.
Well, in retrospect the Berlin Conference was a pretty goddamn big fuck-up for Africa.

PatrThom

PatrThom

There's a bunch of us out there.

--Patrick

Bowielee

Bowielee

I was born a Yooper *points at middle of pinkie on left hand*, but was raised amongst the Trolls *points at area just above right thumb joint, inward a little*, then I returned to Yooperland for college *points at middle of thumb on left hand*, and then ended up in Metro Detroit for a couple years. :D
I was born in the you pee. *points to the area where his palm meets his wrist*

PatrThom

PatrThom

Eww, don't forget to wash.

--Patrick

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Mr. Show got remapping the US right.

ElJuski

ElJuski

*golf clap, Frankie.