I'm having a formatting problem on the main page (Evo Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross

Staff member
Here's what I see on the main page (halforums.com)...

Note the missing formatting of the horizontal navigation. Yes, I have refreshed and also Ctrl+F5 and even cleared my history+cache+etc. from the Firefox tools menu, so it is definitely a problem with the site.

Dave

Staff member
I'm trying to decide whether or not to get rid of vbAdvanced. I've purchased something called ProvB Index but I haven't messed with it too much because the last time I broke stuff.

I still have the files in the cPanel though, so it's possible we can still make it work out.

Ross

Staff member
Try the Evo Blue Fluid.
Still having the issue.

Is it working properly for other people? I tried it in IE8 and had the same problem.

EDIT

The horizontal nav works fine once I'm in the actual forums... it's just the main page.

Ross

Staff member
If no one else is having problems, then don't bother trying to work on it. I was just pointing it out in case there was a genuine problem with the skin. It doesn't really affect my site browsing capabilities, so I'm okay with it.

Ross

Staff member
I think I found the problem... the widest of Fade's images on the AotM in the post is too wide for my browser.

Ross

Staff member
I think I found the problem... the widest of Fade's images on the AotM in the post is too wide for my browser.
You can set the size of images to be resized in your UserCP to help fix this.[/QUOTE]
Just tried it... only worked on images in the forum, not on the main page (it would have resized anyway when using the default resize of 500px, since the image is over 900px wide)

Status
Not open for further replies.