Export thread

I want to get a tattoo but I could use some advice and some ideas

Hylian

Hylian

I am thinking about getting a tattoo but I am unsure of exactly what I should get a tattoo of and I am unsure on what exactly I should be on the look out for as far as where to go and how much it may cost. Whatever tattoo I get I would prefer to keep it somewhere I can have covered up (for work).

I also have been torn on what to get a tattoo of. I want to get something that appeals to my nerdy/geeky nature but I have so many hobbies and interests that I feel completely lost on where to start so any suggestions or advice on designs would also be appreciative.

Thanks in advance for your time and help :)

*edit*

To narrow down what kind of tattoo I was thinking about

Legend of Zelda
Pokemon
Video games in general actually
Anime (Ghibli films , Fullmetal Alchemist,Gurren Lagann, etc)
Star Trek

That doesn't mean I am against any other suggestions these are just the ones I have been thinking about.

*edit*

Here are couple of tattoos I saw that I liked to give a further idea of what I was thinking of

http://i.imgur.com/wxglL87.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Wik0IMY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wHpM7nn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/k3qySwN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5PgOy8Y.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/g7fMKNI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/BRsxilX.png

http://i.imgur.com/TDhKVVq.png

http://i.imgur.com/zBm2gsS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/49Z3Gmq.jpg

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Think about it for five minutes, take a shot, first thing you see is the tattoo, go to the first tattoo shop in walking distance and then do it. FOOLPROOF[DOUBLEPOST=1363889970][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay. So, more seriously.

Find a design you love, and keep it somewhere at work or at your desk at home that you'll see it for hours a day. Still like looking at it after a week? Two? Start thinking about where you would want it placed, both strategically if you have to cover it up, and personally/aesthetically. I can't really help you on design, since "geeky nature" covers an immense area of ground. I can say, "Get a 20-sided die on your wrist, cover it with a watch at work." but if you don't play dice games, well, that's useless :p

Meantime, you research tattoo shops. Call them up, talk to people, view their portfolios online and in person. LOOK AT TATOOS/PHOTOS OF TATTOOS THAT ARE HEALED. I cannot emphasise this enough. Fresh tattoos often look vivid and excellent, even when they're not done especially well. Look at healed tattoos. Look at healed tattoos. Look at healed tattoos.

If you have transportation, look outside of city, or even outside of state. You might find stronger tattoo culture and tattoo shops in other cities that aren't too far away.[DOUBLEPOST=1363890045][/DOUBLEPOST]And keep that design hanging in your sight for like... a month. Maybe two. Make sure you ain't tired of looking at it.

Also if you're the type to get seriously regretful and feel embarrassed/ashamed of past choices, tattoos may not be for you.

Dave

Dave

Chad has the best answer ever!

Hylian

Hylian

Think about it for five minutes, take a shot, first thing you see is the tattoo, go to the first tattoo shop in walking distance and then do it. FOOLPROOF[DOUBLEPOST=1363889970][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay. So, more seriously.

Find a design you love, and keep it somewhere at work or at your desk at home that you'll see it for hours a day. Still like looking at it after a week? Two? Start thinking about where you would want it placed, both strategically if you have to cover it up, and personally/aesthetically. I can't really help you on design, since "geeky nature" covers an immense area of ground. I can say, "Get a 20-sided die on your wrist, cover it with a watch at work." but if you don't play dice games, well, that's useless :p

Meantime, you research tattoo shops. Call them up, talk to people, view their portfolios online and in person. LOOK AT TATOOS/PHOTOS OF TATTOOS THAT ARE HEALED. I cannot emphasise this enough. Fresh tattoos often look vivid and excellent, even when they're not done especially well. Look at healed tattoos. Look at healed tattoos. Look at healed tattoos.

If you have transportation, look outside of city, or even outside of state. You might find stronger tattoo culture and tattoo shops in other cities that aren't too far away.[DOUBLEPOST=1363890045][/DOUBLEPOST]And keep that design hanging in your sight for like... a month. Maybe two. Make sure you ain't tired of looking at it.

Also if you're the type to get seriously regretful and feel embarrassed/ashamed of past choices, tattoos may not be for you.
I added more details to my first post about what type of geeky/nerdy things I was thinking about. Also I like the idea of looking at the design constantly for a month or so. As far as being embarrassed about past choices I do have things I am embarrassed about in my past but none of it is due doing geeky/nerdy things. My nerdiness and geekiness is something I have come to accept a long time ago. :)

strawman

strawman

You should get a blue arrow on your head, as in avatar, then shave when you want people to see it.

Or, as I suggest in the GPS tracking thread, tattoo a sundial around your gnomon.

Gared

Gared

I'll check with my wife as soon as she's done with the training class she's running and is off of DND; she's had a couple of tattoos done in Seattle, and while one of them is a bit old and faded (it's probably 15 years old now, if not older), the one she got 14 years ago of a dragon down her calf still looks great, and the line work is really nice. We have several other friends who've had work done at that studio and all of theirs looked good too, I just don't know the name of the place.

You do still live in the area, right?

Scratch that - she didn't have her work done in Seattle. But she has heard good things about Slave to the Needle.

Hylian

Hylian

Thanks for checking with your wife and yes I am still living near Seattle.

Gared

Gared

Thanks for checking with your wife and yes I am still living near Seattle.
I thought so, but I'd be hard pressed to consider anything near here "Hyrule."

Gusto

Gusto

My first inclination is that if you want a tattoo but don't know of what, you don't really want a tattoo badly enough.

I'm kind of the same way. I'm not against the ide of getting tattooed I just can't think of anything I like enough to have marked on my body forever.

Hylian

Hylian

I have been thinking about it on and off for a few years now. Part of it is that I want to find something I will love since it is pretty much permanent but it is also since there are so many designs that I like. I was thinking of starting out with something small and kind of out of the way (shoulder,back,etc) and seeing how I like it.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The steampunk looking clock and 8-bit Link were alright...

GasBandit

GasBandit

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Chad's advice is excellent. And a wrist tattoo can easily be covered with a watch or a suit jacket at work. (That's what I do) Something on your foot as well depending on the type of shoes you wear.

Are you a Super Mario fan?

CrimsonSoul

CrimsonSoul

Be classy go with the dick sucka
uploadfromtaptalk1364064615966.jpg

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Also you have to post pics when you get your tattoo. I'm crazy excited to get my next one(s) but it won't be for a few months at least.[DOUBLEPOST=1364065154][/DOUBLEPOST]If you're a science person, here's a neat book to flip through sometime: http://www.amazon.ca/Science-Ink-Tattoos-Obsessed/dp/1402783604[DOUBLEPOST=1364065357][/DOUBLEPOST]I really like this one:
and this one, although I wouldn't want it on me:

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Pictures are a must!

Hylian

Hylian

When/if I do get a tattoo you can be certain that I will post some pictures

Zappit

Zappit

Pokemon, eh? Have you seen my Miscellanious thread in the artist forum? If you decide to go that way, go check out that thread. Then we should talk.

Hylian

Hylian

So many awesome Pokemon drawings

Hylian

Hylian

I was thinking of maybe something along the line of one of the following images on my upper arm

And then having a word or a phrase in Hylian underneath it

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

My vote (for what it is worth. It's your body, so my vote should be worth nothing really :D) is for the first, pixely one. I don't like the placement of young/old Link in the second, and I have a longstanding hate of the art style in the third. I like the fourth one quite a bit as well.

Gared

Gared

Yeah... it kind of looks like old Link is trying to very angrily skull fuck young Link in the second one.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

omg!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Yeah... it kind of looks like old Link is trying to very angrily skull fuck young Link in the second one.
I didn't want to get specific and betray my horribly dirty mind, but yes. Yes it does.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

hence my omg a moment ago...I didn't see that the first time I looked at the picture, but now I can never un-see it.

Hylian

Hylian

I think I will look at the 8-bit link/shadow link and the young Link drawing the master sword as well as maybe this one for awhile and see how I feel in a few weeks (although I will still keep an eye out for other possible designs as well). If I do go with a Zelda tattoo with Hylian text underneath I wonder what text would work well underneath it. My initial thought would be a quote like maybe

Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby

There is strong shadow where there is much light.

There is a shadow on every page.

True legends will span through time

But I am a little worried that those are too long and would distract especially if they are written in Hylian. Maybe something short along the lines of

Legendary

Timeless

Link

Hero of Time

Courage

Hylian Knight

A legend reborn

Hero of Legend

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

how big would the tattoo itself be?[DOUBLEPOST=1364488605][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hylian

Hylian

I am not sure what size would be the best. I was thinking if I did decide to get the tattoo I would get it on my upper arm that way I can have it covered if I need too. From my shoulder blade to my elbow is about 12" give or take an inch so somewhere in that size range most likely.

Also if anyone has any ideas for a tattoo feel free to show me them.

Hylian

Hylian

For the 8-bit link which of these do you think looks better?

Original
Edit 1
Edit 2
Edit 3
Edit 4
And one last image I saw that I liked was this one

If I did use this one I could possibly put a song from the game underneath/above it ( something like this ) along with the Hylian text.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

For the 8-bit link which of these do you think looks better?

Original
Edit 1
Edit 2
Edit 3
Edit 4
And one last image I saw that I liked was this one

If I did use this one I could possibly put a song from the game underneath/above it ( something like this ) along with the Hylian text.
Last one needs navi over shoulder.

With a HEY, LISTEN!

Hylian

Hylian

I think adding Navi to that last image would be really cool but I think the "HEY LISTEN!" would get a tad distracting. Although I must admit that "HEY LISTEN!" is my current notification sound whenever I get an email on my phone.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I think adding Navi to that last image would be really cool but I think the "HEY LISTEN!" would get a tad distracting. Although I must admit that "HEY LISTEN!" is my current notification sound whenever I get an email on my phone.
How have you not broken your phone.

GasBandit

GasBandit

you could get one of those pressure sensitive microsound boards implanted in your skin under the Navi tattoo (they're like 4 square CM and about 1mm thick, , so as to fit into greeting cards), so that the tattoo will actually say "hey, listen!" when pressed.

Hylian

Hylian

How have you not broken your phone.
It annoys me but it also gives me a huge dose of nostalgia at the same time so it kinda washes itself out.

you could get one of those pressure sensitive microsound boards implanted in your skin under the Navi tattoo (they're like 4 square CM and about 1mm thick, , so as to fit into greeting cards), so that the tattoo will actually say "hey, listen!" when pressed.
As amusing as that would be I think I will skip that idea for now. :)

-------------------------------------------

With the Link with the Ocarina tattoo I was thinking of something like this

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

I am not sure if it is uncouth or not to use someone elses thread for their own purposes but whatevs. I'm thinking of a blockish question mark on my back, how many installments of that should I do? Cos I know it'll hurt like a mother-fucker I'm just wondering how much I should get on at a time.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I am not sure if it is uncouth or not to use someone elses thread for their own purposes but whatevs. I'm thinking of a blockish question mark on my back, how many installments of that should I do? Cos I know it'll hurt like a mother-fucker I'm just wondering how much I should get on at a time.
How big? In colour? Outline or filled? I'm in favour of doing tattoos in the fewest sittings possible. Most tattooists that I've talked to won't work more than 4-5 hours consecutively, and that will often vary depending on how much they like the client (that is, if you're a shit conversationalist, they might only work on you an hour or two at a time). Of course you can ask to do more shorter sittings.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

How big? In colour? Outline or filled?
As big as my back,filled, and in colour.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Well like I said, I would recommend doing as much as possible at once but that's going to be 2-3 sittings I'd guess. Best thing to do is start shopping around, get to know various shops/artists and ask what they think. Also, consider conversation from your end as well: if talking to them sucks, think about spending several hours, immobile, with only them for company.[DOUBLEPOST=1364522085][/DOUBLEPOST]It's also going to cost you a pretty penny for a big, colour. You might want to spread it out over several sittings just because you can pay separately for each one.[DOUBLEPOST=1364522119][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and all my earlier advice to Hylian. That too.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

Good to know, and I'm great with conversation with strangers( its my family I can't stand talkin' to. HEYO!)

Hylian

Hylian

I tweaked the image I posted earlier to give a better idea of what I was thinking of. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions on it they are more than welcome.

The text on the bottom says "The Hero of Time"

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I think it looks good!

Dei

Dei

Personally, I wouldn't get a tattoo myself, not because I don't want one, but because I am prone to buyer's remorse quite often and don't know if I could handle something 100% permanent. But if I did get one, it would be a sleeping Leafeon wrapped around my ankle. (/pokenerd)

Hylian

Hylian

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo off and on for a few years now so I think as long as I am careful and don't just get the first thing I see and I do my homework and get a good tattoo artist I should be fairly happy if I do get the tattoo. I will say that if I do end up getting this tattoo and if I end up liking the overall experience I will probably get a Pokemon tattoo sometime later on down the road.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

you can't have just one :D

Bowielee

Bowielee

I literally have planned to get the same tattoo for about 10 years now. I refused to pull the trigger until I was sure that it is what I want. I've made up my mind that I want it, I just need to get together the money to get one.[DOUBLEPOST=1364627146][/DOUBLEPOST]
Symbols-Unofficial-Kain_Symbol-Meta.jpg

This is what I want, on my shoulder.

Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster

I literally have planned to get the same tattoo for about 10 years now. I refused to pull the trigger until I was sure that it is what I want. I've made up my mind that I want it, I just need to get together the money to get one.[DOUBLEPOST=1364627146][/DOUBLEPOST]View attachment 10589

This is what I want, on my shoulder.
What spell does it cast?

Bowielee

Bowielee

What spell does it cast?
It's Kain's crest from Legacy of Kain/Blood Omen.

Docseverin

Docseverin

My back piece took 3 days of consecutive tattooing to finish. The first session was 10 hours and that was the outline the next 2 days were filled with a total of 9 hours of tattooing. If you do it this way know that your skin will stop accepting ink at some point and your body will react like you have an infection. My lymph nodes were swollen and I had a low grade fever for a couple of days. The enclosed photo is day 2 of tattooing and also the my street cred.
backpiece.jpg

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

My back piece took 3 days of consecutive tattooing to finish. The first session was 10 hours and that was the outline the next 2 days were filled with a total of 9 hours of tattooing. If you do it this way know that your skin will stop accepting ink at some point and your body will react like you have an infection. My lymph nodes were swollen and I had a low grade fever for a couple of days. The enclosed photo is day 2 of tattooing and also the my street cred.
View attachment 10613
Every time Doc posts, I feel somehow lamer.

Stop sucking up all the awesome!

GasBandit

GasBandit

Even I'm starting to wonder if the true reason I haven't gotten the ball rolling on the whole evil genius supervillainry thing is the thought in the back of my mind that at this rate they'll probably send Docseverin to beat me up and destroy my island stronghold.

Docseverin

Docseverin

I would never beat you up Gas, I honestly think you could do a better job than our current government. Sorry Poe, if it's any consolation more people have commented on how awesome you are than I am and you are way more influential here. You're all pretty damn awesome, that's why I keep coming back :sohappy:

Hylian

Hylian

If it makes you feel better any time just about anyone speaks up I feel just a bit lamer by comparison (but I have gotten over feeling bad about that at least for the most part) so cheer up with the knowledge that you will always be more awesome than I am. :)

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

If it makes you feel better any time just about anyone speaks up I feel just a bit lamer by comparison (but I have gotten over feeling bad about that at least for the most part) so cheer up with the knowledge that you will always be more awesome than I am. :)
That does actually cheer me up.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I would never beat you up Gas,
Sure, you say that now, but when the orbital molecular disassociator is pointed at Washington and the countdown is at T minus three minutes and counting, you might feel differently.

Or you could, you know, just spend a few minutes in my presence, that probably would do the trick too.

I honestly think you could do a better job than our current government.
A potted ficus could, I think some days. Or a molecularly-disassociated version of itself.

You wouldn't be interested in, say, a henchman position, would you.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

View attachment 10613

You are way too god damn cool. That's pretty much all I have to say.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I'd like another, but my guy has stopped for a bit to work with his family's business. I need to research some new artists!

Hylian

Hylian

I went in last week to a tattoo shop I had heard good things about (it is called Spidermonkey Tattoos) and I showed them the general idea I had and they thought it would look really nice. So I will be going in for a consultation with a tattoo artist on Sunday to further discuss my tattoo. The artist I will be meeting tomorrow goes by the name Wizard Garrett and his work looks really nice. I kinda wish I could have got the owner of the store to do the tattoo but he is booked out for the next two years and the guy I am meeting Sunday still does very nice work.

strawman

strawman

Someone should write a story about how nano bots were switched into tattoo ink across the US, and once activated turned their hosts into zombies.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Someone should write a story about how nano bots were switched into tattoo ink across the US, and once activated turned their hosts into zombies.
*yyyyyyyyoink*

actually I am not very good at writing fiction :(

strawman

strawman

*yyyyyyyyoink*

actually I am not very good at writing fiction :(
You can only get better!

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I suppose my skill at writing fiction will not improve by not writing fiction.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

But nano-bot ink that can be turned into different tattoos...

strawman

strawman

But nano-bot ink that can be turned into different tattoos...
They're already experimenting with imprintable ink. You put an even layer of it in. Rather than standard ink, then you run a device over it to set each portion black or white. Color would be a bit trickier. I don't know if they have prototype ink installed in anyone yet, but imagine being able to erase your tattoo for the job interview, put it back on for the club, and changing it halfway through the night to impress a girl who you see wearing a distinct tattoo by making yours relate to hers.

Then we are only a little jump from installing electronics that change it on the fly without an external device. The watch is in your wrist, and displays text messages and who's calling without looking at your phone.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

They're already experimenting with imprintable ink. You put an even layer of it in. Rather than standard ink, then you run a device over it to set each portion black or white. Color would be a bit trickier. I don't know if they have prototype ink installed in anyone yet, but imagine being able to erase your tattoo for the job interview, put it back on for the club, and changing it halfway through the night to impress a girl who you see wearing a distinct tattoo by making yours relate to hers.

Then we are only a little jump from installing electronics that change it on the fly without an external device. The watch is in your wrist, and displays text messages and who's calling without looking at your phone.
I want to be a cyborg.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

A smart phone display done in electronic ink on the inside of your forearm, complete with implanted subdermal touchscreen, powered by a blood battery that recharges from the glucose in your blood. Connect that wirelessly to the implanted cochlear receiver, and you can never claim to have lost your phone again.

You don't want to know where the faxes come out, though.

Hylian

Hylian

I met with the tattoo artist yesterday and it went really well. I showed him the general idea I had and mentioned that I would also like to leave room for possible additions to it in the future. He mentioned a few of the elements from my general idea may not lend itself well to having things added (the Hylian language mainly) so I told him I am fairly flexible with the design since I know him being the tattoo artist will have a better idea of what would work the best. So I gave him a few pictures of what I was thinking and he is going to draw something up based off of them. I have an appointment scheduled for May 4th and he said if he gets the drawing done ahead of time he will call and let me know so I can take a look at it. But at the very least I can look at the drawing on May 4tha and if I like it I will get it and if I have any issues with it he said he will adjust it accordingly. He said he isn't sure how long it will take until he draws it up but it most likely will take between 4 and 6 hours. Right now we are planning on two sessions since it is my first tattoo and I probably wouldn't want to sit through it all in one sitting ( plus it helps break the cost up a little). Also on a positive side he seemed excited about the tattoo since he is also a bit of a Legend of Zelda fan. He said he really enjoys doing Legend of Zelda tattoos but most people just get a small tattoo so he is looking forward to working on a larger Legend of Zelda piece.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

That sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!

Hylian

Hylian

Just got back from my first tattoo session and it went very well. Here is a picture of what it looks like so far.

Hylian

Hylian

Just as a small update, the tattoo seems to be healing just fine so far.

The redness is mostly gone and the colors (such as the yellows) are showing up better. I have been washing it with a mild hypoallergenic soap and am using a very small layer of aquaphor. I also picked up some mild water based unscented lotion to use as needed. I am going to be going back on June 1st for my next session and I am greatly looking forward to it. I did take a couple more pictures but I won't get a chance to upload them till later this afternoon.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I missed that last update! Congrats! I like it :D I'm glad to hear it's healing well.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Looks good so far! How long did your first session take? It looks like you might have been there a long time :)

Hylian

Hylian

I don't know the exact time he actually started but I think it it was about 3 1/2 hours

Hylian

Hylian

I know these aren't the best pictures but I had to take them myself so please ignore the angle and the fact that I need to shave. :)

( And if you missed the post I made earlier the tattoo isn't done yet and I will be going in for the next session June 1st.)

Gusto

Gusto

That actually looks pretty bitchin'.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Have you been for another sitting?

Hylian

Hylian

I was supposed to go in on the first but an uninsured motorist hit my car and I had to use the money I had saved for the tattoo to pay the Insurance deductible. But luckily that is in the past and I am going in this Saturday for my next session. I will be sure to post some pictures as soon as it is done. :)

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

awesome!!

Do we have a tattoo show and tell thread here?

Hylian

Hylian

I don't think we have a specific thread for tattoos. But I (or someone) can either create one or I can post the pictures in this thread or the "new pictures" thread.

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Uh, why is Link suckling upon a tiny penis head?

drifter

drifter

CAN'T UNSEE

But for reals it's an ocarina.

GasBandit

GasBandit

It'll be less suggestive once it's colored blue.

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

CAN'T UNSEE

But for reals it's an ocarina.
I know but the mouthpiece looks like a wang!

:whistling:[DOUBLEPOST=1371854258][/DOUBLEPOST]
It'll be less suggestive once it's colored blue.
Icy Wiener![DOUBLEPOST=1371854533][/DOUBLEPOST]

drifter

drifter

Hylian

Hylian

Once it is colored in it will look a little less suggestive, and if not I can make a blue ball joke I guess but it looks like I was already beaten to the punch on that joke.

Silent Bob

Silent Bob

Once it is colored in it will look a little less suggestive, and if not I can make a blue ball joke I guess but it looks like I was already beaten to the punch on that joke.

I'm just bustin your 'blue' balls. It's a pretty sick looking tattoo.

Hylian

Hylian

I just got back from my tattoo session. It was a 3 1/2 hour session today and I will be going back on July 20th for the last session.

Hylian

Hylian

A shameless self-bump since it got buried quickly over the weekend.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Sweet :D

Congrats, man. I love tattoos.

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

It looks good![DOUBLEPOST=1372516579][/DOUBLEPOST]How bad was the top of your arm after?

Shawn

Shawn

Why do I keep reading the bottom part as "The Pope is Dope"?

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

LOL! We need to find someone to get THAT tattoo!

Hylian

Hylian

It looks good![DOUBLEPOST=1372516579][/DOUBLEPOST]How bad was the top of your arm after?

The top of my arm didn't hurt much more than the rest of my arm. I was happy when the session ended though because by the end my arm was just done. It wasn't that it hurt so much as it was that my skin was just done and that I was pretty tired of sitting still for almost four hours ( not counting drive time).

HowDroll

HowDroll

That is starting to look fucking fantastic. You are putting my little Zelda tat to shame :)

GasBandit

GasBandit

Found your next one to get...

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Found your next one to get...

I hope the other shoulder blade is "YOU GOT THE POWER! YEAH!"

PatrThom

PatrThom

MQKsNdn.jpg

source (and story)

--Patrick

Hylian

Hylian

Just got back from another tattoo session, I will be sure to post some pictures once it fully heals as well.

Hylian

Hylian

It is almost fully healed at this point