I need some advice (Holiday Travel Nightmare)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I left a rant in the Rant thread, but basically, the gist is, I had a flight where I got back home on the 4th of January. I ended up needing to be home on the 30th of December. I called the place I purchased the tickets, and paid a 100 dollar fee to change it. When I got my confirmation e-mail it was for January 30th.

I've spent the last 5 days on the phone with these people, who told me that they heard me on the recording confirming January 30th, but won't let me listen to it. So I've been contesting it. Now, my parents said I should just let it go, but I can't stand the thought of paying 300 dollars for a ticket, and a 100 dollar fee to change it, JUST to buy ANOTHER 300 dollar ticket to get home.

What do you think Halforums?

figmentPez

Staff member
www.consumerist.com Tell your story there, you'll get a lot more advice, and possibly the attention of the airlines, who hate looking bad in a major blog. Also, look on the blog for how to send email to the executives of a company. Send your complaint to every high-up you can, and someone will likely pay attention to your displeasure.

This is not something to say "oh well" about. Keep bugging them and demand satisfaction.

Dave

Staff member
Maybe I'm confused. Did you ORIGINALLY set it up for the 30th and now you want the 4th?

Maybe I'm dense but I was confused.

But what Pez said rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.