I love this thread

Was this thread / poll really necessary?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So this grasshopper walks into a bar.

The bartender says, "You know, we have a drink named after you."

The grasshopper says, "You have a drink named Larry?"

A

Andromache

OK, so I was only planning on making the one post, the hello/goodbye, see you in a couple more months... then in the middle of my writing the thread, the shop got busy again and so I got distracted..which is fine, I needed to get back to work.. I just find it fucking hilarious that I wasn't even PLAYING a meme and I get to see all this assholish juvenile hate. Yeah fuck you haters I'm laughing at you, not with you. You don't understand me, fine, fuck off I don't care. You think you know me or I'm a asshole back, fine whatever.

Hell I even laughed at Crone's post and that's a god damned miracle!

I should keep posting in case I haven't pissed enough people off I suppose, but I took someone's hint and changed to Facebook.

Allright well I've had my say, this place isn't even worth lurking in for me anymore. So, hello goodbye, those of you who like me, you (should) know where I am, if not, ask Nihsen for a contact throw.
:wocatagon:

T

Tiq

The only thing "old" and "boring" in here is all the Neon hate.
kk then you can play with him. Have fun! Wait until you guys talk religious values![/QUOTE]
So because you don't share his religious values view, he should be never post on the forums, ever, in any thread? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

He's a juvenile, imbecilic, homphobic, racist moron, incapable of having a grown up conversation with anyone on the forum... hell 90% of the time when he says something horrifiying/racist/sexist/creepy/homophobic, he's too stupid to realise what was wrong with what he said and winds up accusing everyone else of having the problem instead of considering the possibility that he's a pain in the ass.

His absence on the forum is a blessing, and I'm not suprised so many people don't want him back.

OK, so I was only planning on making the one post, the hello/goodbye, see you in a couple more months... then in the middle of my writing the thread, the shop got busy again and so I got distracted..which is fine, I needed to get back to work.. I just find it fucking hilarious that I wasn't even PLAYING a meme and I get to see all this assholish juvenile hate. Yeah fuck you haters I'm laughing at you, not with you. You don't understand me, fine, fuck off I don't care. You think you know me or I'm a asshole back, fine whatever.

Hell I even laughed at Crone's post and that's a god damned miracle!

I should keep posting in case I haven't pissed enough people off I suppose, but I took someone's hint and changed to Facebook.

Allright well I've had my say, this place isn't even worth lurking in for me anymore. So, hello goodbye, those of you who like me, you (should) know where I am, if not, ask Nihsen for a contact throw.
AWESOME. Don't come back. :)

L

LordRavage

*Dodges flying Llamas.

Will someone please think of the of llamas!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.