I keep seeing those "1 rule to a flat belly" ads....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Add me to the "I like a little junk in the trunk" department. Mind you, that there's a fine line that shouldn't be crossed though.

And those who cross it know what Victoria's Secret is... which is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff.

Guess I'm the only one who finds fit, firm, flat tummies sexy? :devil:

Though a girl who's too skinny (ribs showing when she stretches) gets a \\\"Eat a Sammich Bish!\\\" from me.

I find fit and firm sexy; not poochy and chubby. Sorry. Don't worry Shegs, it's good to have standards and not fuck everything that simply has a vagina like most here. ;)

And Tin, that organ rests right in the middle above the pelvic bones; there is absolutely no reason there is a pooch other than adipose cells being enlarged due to lots o' fat storage. The only reason a uterus should cause the front to swell is when there's a baby on board, otherwise it's about the size of a small orange.[/QUOTE]

Right about where I knew it was...[/QUOTE]

It's ok, Tin, Chaz doesn't have much experience with women so he naturally wouldn't know about their nether-region anatomy. :3

Man, everyone has different tastes, everyone has different shit that turns them on, there's no reason to get high and mighty. The people that like skinny girls haven't been brainwashed by the media/society and the people that like curvy girls aren't all desperate slobs that would fuck anything that moves.
I completely agree! Well said!

C

Chazwozel

Though a girl who's too skinny (ribs showing when she stretches) gets a \\\"Eat a Sammich Bish!\\\" from me.

I find fit and firm sexy; not poochy and chubby. Sorry. Don't worry Shegs, it's good to have standards and not fuck everything that simply has a vagina like most here. ;)

And Tin, that organ rests right in the middle above the pelvic bones; there is absolutely no reason there is a pooch other than adipose cells being enlarged due to lots o' fat storage. The only reason a uterus should cause the front to swell is when there's a baby on board, otherwise it's about the size of a small orange.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, Tin, Chaz doesn't have much experience with women so he naturally wouldn't know about their nether-region anatomy. :3

Man, everyone has different tastes, everyone has different shit that turns them on, there's no reason to get high and mighty. The people that like skinny girls haven't been brainwashed by the media/society and the people that like curvy girls aren't all desperate slobs that would fuck anything that moves.
I completely agree! Well said![/QUOTE]

Wow, have you been stalking me and taking notes since High School? Not only do I have the experience, I have the offspring to prove it! Experienced AND fertile, ladies. GRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLL

I completely agree! Well said![/QUOTE]

Wow, have you been stalking me and taking notes since High School? Not only do I have the experience, I have the offspring to prove it! Experienced AND fertile, ladies. GRRRROOOOOOOWWWWWLLLLLL[/QUOTE]

Clearly the uterus is hidden beneath a woman's Chabz.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leah8691/1657654436/

I love this woman
The medias portrayal of the ideal woman's stomach is so far from reality its laughable (as are many media portrayals of women). I personally dont find a perfectly flat stomach on a woman realistic. You'll never find me in the gym doing endless crunches to obtain a perfectly taught sixpack. Don't need it. Don't want it. Not gonna use my precious time in pursuit of it. Please don't take that as a slam against women who do obtain such....its their choice. Its just not for me.

I love the slightly rounded form of the female stomach. I think its feminine, beautiful and sexy. I have a slight bulge. At one time in my life I got very skinny and lost it. I felt like a part of me was missing.

I have stretch marks from pregnancy (and weight fluctuations). I used to hate them and think they were ugly. Now I love them (if you don't, no biggie). To me they are signs of the incredible thing my body is capable of....creating life. One very insightful woman I once knew called them \\"badges of honor\\" that all mothers have. I like that description :)

So love your round, soft, marked tummies ladies. They're beautiful :)

Yeah, No.

I'm not calling her fat, I'm saying her way of thinking is not for everyone, and she seems to think it is.

Like what? The body? Sure. The attitude that a woman doesn't need to take care of herself cause a "womanly shape" should be enough?

Yeah no.

M

makare

Like what? The body? Sure. The attitude that a woman doesn't need to take care of herself cause a "womanly shape" should be enough?

Yeah no.
I don't get where you are finding that attitude. All she is saying is that she doesn't need a six pack because she likes her round tummy. I mean if she was seriously muffin-topping or bulging or something I might see your point. But as is, she is not saying anything about not taking care of herself or that women should not take care of themselves.

Yeah no.
I don't get where you are finding that attitude. All she is saying is that she doesn't need a six pack because she likes her round tummy. I mean if she was seriously muffin-topping or bulging or something I might see your point. But as is, she is not saying anything about not taking care of herself or that women should not take care of themselves.[/QUOTE]

Guess we read different articles. The one I read said that she doesn't need to exercise cause a round tummy is fine. (I'm practically quoting)

Yeah no.
I don't get where you are finding that attitude. All she is saying is that she doesn't need a six pack because she likes her round tummy. I mean if she was seriously muffin-topping or bulging or something I might see your point. But as is, she is not saying anything about not taking care of herself or that women should not take care of themselves.[/QUOTE]

Because she's a walrus, makare. A jiggly walrus who's not getting any. It's going on a year now she ain't had nothing twixt her nethers that weren't run on batteries.

M

makare

Yeah no.

Guess we read different articles. The one I read said that she doesn't need to exercise cause a round tummy is fine. (I'm practically quoting)[/QUOTE]

She said she didn't need to do "endless crunches". There are many other exercises besides crunches.

Cajungal

Staff member
Please don't take that as a slam against women who do obtain such....its their choice. Its just not for me.
^Well, there is that line and the "if you don't agree, no biggie" part. I think part of what she's saying is that having a soft belly doesn't necessarily mean you're in bad shape, just that you don't do a lot of toning in that area--that it's fine for a woman to tone her tummy, but if you don't, it's beautiful.

I don't care what anyone writes, though.. I'll never *love* my stretch marks. I merely tolerate them.

She also said it was a "waste of her precious time". Cause we all know 45mins a day 4x a week is her entire life.
45 minutes of crunches is DEFINITELY a waste of time.[/QUOTE]

You know exactly what's implied, but if you'd like to ignore it, that's fine.

Cajun: That's like her saying "If you read a book a week, you're an idiot. That's not a slam on people who wish to enrich their intelligence, that's their choice, it's just not for me. I have better things to do with my time. So be like me and love your stupidty!"

M

makare

She also said it was a "waste of her precious time". Cause we all know 45mins a day 4x a week is her entire life.
45 minutes of crunches is DEFINITELY a waste of time.[/QUOTE]

You know exactly what's implied, but if you'd like to ignore it, that's fine.

Cajun: That's like her saying "If you read a book a week, you're an idiot. That's not a slam on people who wish to enrich their intelligence, that's their choice, it's just not for me. I have better things to do with my time. So be like me and love your stupidty!"[/QUOTE]

You are the one who honed in on the word crunches and deduced that since she doesn't want to do them she must never exercise EVER in ANY way. So you are the one ignoring not only what is implied but practically stated.

Cajungal

Staff member
Huh... I don't agree at all. Just because she thinks something is a waste of her time doesn't mean she thinks it's a waste of anyone else's time--to me that's right in there. I don't know... you're a person with some very strong opinions, but I never assume that you think people who don't share them are stupid. This is another one of those situations for me. Ah, well.

Actually I honed in on the fact she knocked on exercising and praised a round body.

Sorry Cajun, this is actually one of the situations where I think someone promoting lazyness and no self-control over a balanced lifestyle is an idiot/stupid.

Cajungal

Staff member
Well, sure, but only one type--core strengthening. Who knows how she feels about cardiovascular exercise, which helps you burn fat but not necessarily sculpt muscles?

fade

Staff member
I do have to say I can't stand the whole "look how great we are, we can make babies. embrace our godessness" crap. Woopdeedoo. You can do what any female animal can. Not to mention every plant, bacteria, and virus. That doesn't mean you have to eat your placenta and worship your stretch marks. Honestly, though, I also took an immediate dislike to her tone, because her actions seem reactionary more than anything else.

M

makare

Actually I honed in on the fact she knocked on exercising and praised a round body.
All she said was crunches. She said nothing about exercise. Unless you think crunches are the only form of exercise (in which case you are wrong), then she did not say anything about being against exercise.

I guess Shego missed that part that said "Please don't take that as a slam against women who do obtain such....its their choice. Its just not for me."

I do have to say I can't stand the whole "look how great we are, we can make babies. embrace our godessness" crap. Woopdeedoo. You can do what any female animal can. Not to mention every plant, bacteria, and virus. That doesn't mean you have to eat your placenta and worship your stretch marks. Honestly, though, I also took an immediate dislike to her tone, because her actions seem reactionary more than anything else.
Fade hates women, FYI.

I guess Tin missed the part where I explained that's just as insulting.

Just cause she used the word "crunches" doesn't mean shit. She might as well have used any exercise word, she just chose a more popular one.

Yeah, No.

I'm not calling her fat, I'm saying her way of thinking is not for everyone, and she seems to think it is.
Uhm, no.

Leah said:
I hesitate to use the term "real woman". Women that choose to have the "perfect" stomach are real women too. I just think thats not realistic or attainable for alot of us. And I resent when the media or anyone tries to make us feel our stomachs are ugly or repulsive if they are not "perfectly" smooth and flat, and unmarked.
Why do you seem so threatened by this woman?

M

makare

I guess Tin missed the part where I explained that's just as insulting.

Just cause she used the word "crunches" doesn't mean shit. She might as well have used any exercise word, she just chose a more popular one.
What are you talking about? A crunch is a very specific exercise that targets the abdominal muscles so if someone doesn't want to target those muscles they would not do that specific exercise. Fortunately there is a plethora of other exercises to choose from instead.

Cajungal

Staff member
I pointed that out too, Tin. This is probably just one of those things--like, every topic here, heheh--we're not going to agree.

I can see Fade's viewpoint as well. When all the goofing around is over, my earnest opinion about my size as it's related to my beauty is this: It is what it is. It doesn't make me special; there are plenty of women who are shaped like me. I'm not under some obligation to praise whatever size group I am. I'll always be myself, no matter how much I might balloon up or shrink down. Softer women vs. more muscular women... they can both be healthy, and that's what matters most.

fade

Staff member
Hmm, I don't know about that. She used an ab exercise because she was talking about abs, didn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.