[Question] How evil are you?

GasBandit

Staff member
Also moderately nefarious.

The fact that my sliders are all quite far to the right makes me wonder if there's actually any steps between "moderately nefarious" and whatever they call a complete monster.

It's interesting how so many are scoring highly in Machiavellianism, if even only comparatively.
I think that may be because the questions that relate to that score are worded poorly. The few I read (the test bored me for this reason) phrased things like "is it wise to . . ." Instead of "would you"

I may accept machiavellan tactics work, but it doesn't mean I would consider applying them, so I'd have likely rated as machiavellan Because I was pedantically answering the questions as presented

"Moderately Nefarious" sounds like the name to a web-comic about asupervillain who isn't that bad a guy and barely does anything bad. HOLD ON-*checking* okay its not a comic yet- DIBS!

GasBandit

Staff member
I think the upper and lower limits for the "moderately nefarious" description are a little too broad. I think "infrequently vile" might need to peg a little higher, and whatever comes after "moderately nefarious" needs to start a little lower.

Quite frankly, I am shocked that I am the least evil person in this thread. I guess the lack of narcissism is a rare trait in these parts. ;)

I think the upper and lower limits for the "moderately nefarious" description are a little too broad. I think "infrequently vile" might need to peg a little higher, and whatever comes after "moderately nefarious" needs to start a little lower.
Decidedly Dastardly...

or so I've heard.

GasBandit

Staff member
So, about the one random sex question...is enjoying sex with strangers Machiavellian, narcissistic, or psychopathic?
All the questions on the first page are testing Machiavellianism, the second page is testing narcissism, and the third page tests psychopathy.

I want to take the quiz not experience life the Rolex way!!! Omg!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1449267781,1449267550][/DOUBLEPOST]Moderately nefarious and not buying a Rolex.