HF Secret Santa 2012: SEND GIFT (Deadline: December 7th)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Well, LittleSin's gift was ordered on the 2nd with a delivery window of the 5th to the 18th. So while I'm not happy that it isn't there yet, and I'll put a complaint in with relevant people if it's not there by tomorrow...it's not late because I didn't try!

Do you still use the spatula I got you? Remember how you got that well ahead of time for all you spatula needs?
It was a fucking potato masher. :p And yes. I do use it. My husbands favorite food is mashed potatoes so that thing has seen more love than some of my pots.[DOUBLEPOST=1356050409][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, LittleSin's gift was ordered on the 2nd with a delivery window of the 5th to the 18th. So while I'm not happy that it isn't there yet, and I'll put a complaint in with relevant people if it's not there by tomorrow...it's not late because I didn't try!
Aw. I wasn't blaming! Its just the time of year, I guess.

I ordered a Perry the Platypus for Jet in late November. Estimated delievery time? Btween December 3rd and JANUARY 6TH.

Lotta fucking good that'll do me.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Gods dammit, Canada Post says that Gilgamesh's package has been delivered.
Sorry, Gilgamesh, I was hoping you would have it for Christmas. Looks like your Christmas will last a few days longer.

It was a fucking potato masher. :p And yes. I do use it. My husbands favorite food is mashed potatoes so that thing has seen more love than some of my pots.[DOUBLEPOST=1356050409][/DOUBLEPOST]

Aw. I wasn't blaming! Its just the time of year, I guess.

I ordered a Perry the Platypus for Jet in late November. Estimated delievery time? Btween December 3rd and JANUARY 6TH.

Lotta fucking good that'll do me.
That'll teach him to wreck the house :p.

My End of the World gift has arrived, courtesy of Gusto!

Resized IMG_1829.jpg

Providing these and other perfect Doomsday commodities, if you're going to go, go with Gusto!*

*Asian girl not included

I can't find these here. Just in time for my trip on Monday!

Thanks! :D

This also totally makes us Secret Santa bros now. Two years, back to back gift giving.

This also totally makes us Secret Santa bros now. Two years, back to back gift giving.
I know I was like WHAAAT. :)

Super gratified that you got them before Christmas too! Amazon was like "China, eh? Anytime in the next 3-6 weeks, I guess."

I got loots today! I was so excited when the doorbell rang and it was Canada Post.

It's a box!

IMG_0062.JPG

Oooh! Packing peanuts! My favorite!
IMG_0063.JPG

But wait, there's more!
IMG_0064.JPG

Sweet! I've been wanting a Buddy Christ! He it totally going to live in my office at work. But for now, he's keeping the flowers company.
IMG_0066.JPG

Thank you secret santa! You did awesome!

Awesome! I wasn't sure if you'd get it in time. I still haven't received tracking info or even a confirmation that it was sent. I even emailed them and didn't get a response. Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash kinda sucks when it comes to customer service. Go figure...

Here's the loot from BErt.

Blu ray of Alien... which is freaking awesome because I've had a hell of a time finding it here for some reason. The first book in the Discworld series that I've always wanted to read. Also a nice poster of the Avengers which is going to be framed and put on the wall of my home theatre room (pictures of that will come once it's on the wall)

BErtSS2012.jpg

All in all great gifts... thank you so much BErt!

B

BErt

I'm glad everything got there ok...I got a bit nervous when I couldn't track it.

I really liked that Avengers print when I saw it :)

I believe our esteemed Quebecois colleague is questioning our resident GTA Admin's lack of a camera on his cell phone. I could, of course, be mistaken in this assumption.

I got something in the mail! And it's totally cool!

What is it? You'll have to wait for a pic, I'm off to a christmas party.

Status
Not open for further replies.