HF NFL Football pick'em - no knowledge required to win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked, pretty much at random.

I notice not many other people share my confidence in the Redskins.

done.

Covar's Crazy Choices are going to crush.

/me hates his weakness of needing to pick the giants as winners and the eagles as losers each week.

L

Lally

done.

/me hates his weakness of needing to pick the giants as winners and the eagles as losers each week.
At least your weakness is for a team that's decent.

[redskins fan :( ]

done.

At least your weakness is for a team that's decent.

[redskins fan :( ][/QUOTE]

As a Bears fan, I just pick against them every week, so then either they win or I'm right. It's a win/win situation. :)

Hey don't fret. There was a time when the Giants sucked. A lot of times actually...damn.

*Remembers superbowl 42*

:falldown:

At first I was like, "How the hell did Pojo go 0-14 in the first week? That's as hard as getting all of them right!"

And then I realized he's automatically registered as having picked wrong for all the games in the first week due to him joining late. Bummer.

Dave

Staff member
God damn it! I only missed 2 picks but I'm in 4th place! My own fault, really. I misunderstood the rules. I thought 1 was my sure thing and 16 was my coin-flip game. So the ones I was the most sure of I got the least amount of points.

God damn it! I only missed 2 picks but I'm in 4th place! My own fault, really. I misunderstood the rules. I thought 1 was my sure thing and 16 was my coin-flip game. So the ones I was the most sure of I got the least amount of points.
I did the same thing. Now I'm in 7th, right below Quonas who was 10-6 with his picks. :eek:rly:

This week I'm going to crush. I feel it. certainly not going to be as aweful as my Fantasy Team. :paranoid:

Dave

Staff member
Man do the points matter. I've been the top picker by record both weeks (tied for best this week with Charlie) and I'm 4th place.

Status
Not open for further replies.