Hey! All of you Guests and Lurkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr_Chaz

Don't forget some of the "guests" are real users with the invisibility setting on, to make it harder to stalk us :p

Don't forget some of the "guests" are real users with the invisibility setting on, to make it harder to stalk us :p
Dude, I have amazing powers of sight thanks to being exposed to radiati...er, Dave making me a mod. I can see EVERYTHING! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

W

Wasabi Poptart

Listen to the baby or else he'll cry! Believe me, there is nothing worse than an infant quietly sobbing into a half empty coffee cup while chain smoking hand-rolled cigarettes.

Oi lurkers, remember that there's grues hunting in our grounds. Staying silent and in the dark is a sure way to end up in their gaping maaa~ws

P

Papillon

Dude, I have amazing powers of sight thanks to being exposed to radiati...er, Dave making me a mod. I can see EVERYTHING! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Or, you know, it could be regular users who just haven't bothered to log in.

Or, you know, it could be regular users who just haven't bothered to log in.
Well of course it *could* be, but we usually have a good group of "guests" listed on the board. I'm just trying to lure them... er, get to know them!

C

Cuyval Dar

The guest function is an abomination. It is our equivalent of Anonymous Cowards on /..

Status
Not open for further replies.