[PC Game] Hearthstone (Practically Beta)

Kripp is doing a "Stream all day for new expac," with the in house Blizz build, but he's also doing it while in Jaina cosplay.

Screenshot_20190404-095954.png
Screenshot_20190404-100427.png

cawcaw.png

Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos - "If you raise ravens, they will eventually turn on you and come for your eyes."

--Patrick

I assume it has something to do with the new reward system and how it seems to handicap F2P/casual players.

--Patrick
Ok, I have now looked into it, and holy hell. Hearthstone already had a really greedy progression system for a f2p game, and the new "revamped" system is even worse, with even slower progression that is obfuscated to try to hide how greedy it is.

Even the whales are quitting.

--Patrick
I was a whale. When I quit (I don't remember which expansion) I literally owned every single card. I stopped playing because it was too expensive even for the financially irresponsible like me to keep playing the game. And now they've made it even more expensive.

Not sure where else I might put this, so it goes here.

DisguisedToast: Addressing my "problematic" past and being cancelled
Someone emailed me a list of problematic things I've done in their eyes and [...] it has been brought to my attention that there are literally people crying about it, and even dragging the people I care about [...] into it by pressuring them and condemning them for interacting with me. Shit on me all you want, but I always draw the line at attacking my friends.
--Patrick