Halloween '14 pics!

I'm kind of behind on Halloween actually....oops. But here's progress so far I guess. :D

Decided on Hades for Halloween! Should be fun.

Spoilered because I post way to many pictures. :awesome:
Pattern:

Dress pretty much cut out:

HA, pretending to make a pattern for my top:

Cut out and pinned together:

MAH WIG! :D

I'm going as Medusa this year. I just picked up some stuff to start putting the costume together. Except the important gown part which I should be able to do. Pics when I get it together.

fade

Staff member
My kids did the faces on the little ones. I did the redneck voice for the vampire and my daughter cried. Oops. "He's supposed to be SCARY!"

Aside from a few parties I won't be able to do much for halloween this year since we're closing on the new place on the 30th.

:(
Maybe you'll luck out and the new neighborhood will have been buried over a native american graveyard, or over a network of tunnels that are infested with CHUDs, or your neighbor is a vampire which can only be defeated by a plucky gang of kids (which I seem to remember you have)...

Who needs Halloween when you can live it?

fade

Staff member
I seriously had a dream last night that I showed up at a Halloween party dressed as Marty McFly in a McDonalds uniform. When people asked me what I was, I said, "a McDonalds shake".

fade

Staff member
image.jpg
image.jpg
Got my singing pumpkins further along. Servos and pushrods made of wire hangers. Oh wire hangers, is there anything you can't do?

fade

Staff member
It is indeed.

Here's a video of them in action. Not properly synced yet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414264897,1414264700][/DOUBLEPOST]Also that was a pretty impressive sight identification of my guitar.