Halloween '09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking in a leather jacket is like a one way ticket to a girl's vagina.

Aviators are needed.
*pops her jacket collar and takes another long drag, then casually adjusts her aviators*

Damn right. (really does own a leather jacket and aviators)

Two of my friends dressed up as the Hands of Blue for Halloween.

In a group of nearly sixty, I could count on one hand how many people knew who they were. Not unexpected, but certainly sad.

I went as a Food Banker, which I thought was reasonably clever, considering I wasn't going at all until a few hours before the party.

J

jaythen

I know, I'm late to the game.

That is me in the center (I went as love handles) and two of my co-workers (one is the Halloween fairy and the other is the Orbit Gum girl).

In a group of nearly sixty, I could count on one hand how many people knew who they were. Not unexpected, but certainly sad.
You think that's bad? Only four people knew what I was. Captain Hammer has a hammer emblem on his shirt. It's so obvious.

You think that's bad? Only four people knew what I was. Captain Hammer has a hammer emblem on his shirt. It's so obvious.[/QUOTE]

But see ... the hammer is his penis. So it's subtle.

On a more serious note, my friend on the right in the picture of hands of blue would make a pretty decent Dr. Horrible. The other guy would make a good moist. I might be a decent Captain Hammer if I shave this beard ...

That is the plan for next year.

ElJuski

Staff member
I do this knowing that you assclowns are going to spam half a page being drooling moronic fools...

[/URL]

ElJuski

Staff member
Yeah, we got drunk way to early and I was way more interested in that bunny-girl. WHY WERENT WE MORE PREEMPTIVE WITH PHOTOGRAPHS

Yeah, we got drunk way to early and I was way more interested in that bunny-girl. WHY WERENT WE MORE PREEMPTIVE WITH PHOTOGRAPHS
I was too busy eating brains and you were too busy trying to pick up other chicks.

Lesson learned for next time.

Cajungal

Staff member
G'AH! God her face always scares me...

That's a cute idea for a costume, jay. :D

Droll, you look great! How'd you learn to do makeup like that?

some of the kids from the early part of the halloween party

Me n Callistarya. She refused to let me wear my renaissance outfits, which is what I usually do every year. I've invested thousands on them, so i try to get as much use out of them as I can. So, instead, I went with 'gross alien head thing'

Status
Not open for further replies.