Halforums on bash.org (#pvponline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Overflight

Now if only the logs of the infamous Computergate shampoo incident weren't lost to the sands of time...:(

Dave, you don't know the story?

From what i can remember, Computergate came on and confessed that he'd recently discovered that he had been using shampoo wrong. for TWENTY FIVE YEARS. he'd been rubbing it into dry hair, then washing it off. he only just discovered how to use it properly.

the full text is presumably lost, since it got wiped in 'the great movening' along with the rest of the IRC thread.

Dave, you don't know the story?

From what i can remember, Computergate came on and confessed that he'd recently discovered that he had been using shampoo wrong. for TWENTY FIVE YEARS. he'd been rubbing it into dry hair, then washing it off. he only just discovered how to use it properly.

the full text is presumably lost, since it got wiped in 'the great movening' along with the rest of the IRC thread.
It was a pretty hilarious convo, iirc.

If Ame doesn't have it in her eternal logs, I can fetch it from my old computer once I get back to Spain in two weeks, it should be on its mirc logs.

He said it on the irc channel, and it was promptly posted on the forum. If you search the log for 'shampoo' it should come up :p

C

Cuyval Dar

I need to hear this tale ASAP. How in the hell does someone use shampoo wrong for 25 years?

lol, I remember the shampoo thing. If I recall didn't he come in later and say he was still doing it just because he had been for so long it felt unnatural to do it any other way?

Status
Not open for further replies.