[Gaming] HalForums Game Nights : Enemy Territory (Next Game : Friday Night 9 PM Eastern!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday at 9 EST works for my schedule; hopefully the game will too. I'll mess with it this week.

EDIT: Woops, didn't see things were changing. Sunday's no good for me. I'll test it anyway so if another time comes up eventually, maybe I'll be in.

This looks like a lot of fun... I will try my best to be there on Sunday. No promises though (I have two young kids with chicken pox so it's going to be a shit-tastic week).

I'm going to get annihilated.

Speak for yourself. I find there's nothing better than jabbing a 6" needle into the chests of my teammates.

S

Soliloquy

What's the point of jabbing something into someone if they have their pants on still?

Played around with the server.cfg.... should be able to have a full campaign now with all official maps. :)

2 more dodos before we play some Community ET. Let's be honest folks, you want to be there Friday night, nice and early! If you can't make it, we'll play again Sunday.

2 more dodos before we play some Community ET. Let's be honest folks, you want to be there Friday night, nice and early! If you can't make it, we'll play again Sunday.
Any way to get some practice in before that, to know how the game works?

Install the game, check online servers that are available and see if you can find a game or two.

HOWEVER, not that a shitload of servers have AI bots and a ridiculous amount of mods on them that cause connectivity issues.

I could however setup the server to go online maybe... Thursday night for a few hours.

Dave

Staff member
I will definitely be there Friday night. Sunday maybe not. I have a gig Saturday night that will run to almost 4 am.

Server's up in case you want to try it out : 76.69.187.69

I'll leave it up a couple of hours.... see what happens....

Alright, server will be up as of 8 PM Eastern tonight to allow people to connect early. Let's have some fun!

I'll post my IP address when I get home.

We'll be using Ventrilo (check this sub-forum's sticky for details on how to connect)

For shits and giggles, post if you can make it or not, build some hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyype.

Tonight, Adammon's pants are mine.... MIIIINE

Dave

Staff member
I did edit your event, Jay. You had it starting in about 2 minutes instead of tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.