Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

Hah, just like he did last time!
Ha! I thought so! I was still sipping my coffee as I wrote that, but after I posted, I had the weirdest sense of deja-vu. That, and if there's a redhead dances for no perceived reason, my son will default it to me. It's happened with other media.

Either he needs to see more redheads or I need to rethink my daily habits. :oops:

GasBandit

Staff member
Ha! I thought so! I was still sipping my coffee as I wrote that, but after I posted, I had the weirdest sense of deja-vu. That, and if there's a redhead dances for no perceived reason, my son will default it to me. It's happened with other media.

Either he needs to see more redheads or I need to rethink my daily habits. :oops:
Well, I mean, EVERYBODY needs to see more redheads ;)

I laughed my ass off because my brain said "All those random skirt flares are from powerful farts." Because I am mentally 12.

GasBandit

Staff member
I've been learning how to do special effects filters and stuff.

Sasuga @Kags and @Dei-sama!

(also I've noticed that youtube has been bad lately about automatically picking the HD version, so if it looks cruddy, hit the gear and manually pick 1080p)

Last edited:
If that's what helps you sleep I'd hate to imagine what gives you nightmares.
I assume it'd be something like having all the batteries in his life die on him simultaneously and not being able to find a working outlet, kinda like trying to catch a taxi in The Wiz where the moment you approach one it would flip to "not for hire" and then speed off. So every outlet he comes to would be Australian or Russian or any of the ones that wouldn't fit his plug and meanwhile the battery percentage on his phone keeps dropping and dropping, and then the camera pulls back ... and it's an iPhone 5c.

Also, demonic koala bears.

--Patrick

Video unavailable. OTOH, I’m on mobile because Spectrum has been down the last two hours.
But the quoted version works. Go figure.
There's an interaction between YouTube and the media plug-in here on the forum where if you click on the preview to start the movie, it will tell you the video is unavailable. But if you explicitly click on the video title, it will take you to the YouTube page and play it there. I assume this is because YouTube is unhappy that people are playing their videos embedded on other sites, somehow messing up some part of their tracking/ad serving stuff.

title.png

If you click the video itself out of habit and get YouTube's "Aww, too bad!" message, just refresh the page to reload the thumbnail and try again.
I've been notified the video has been blocked in Japan for copyright reasons.
They're afraid your video is going to damage tender, young minds.

--Patrick