Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

!

I just realized that for next season, if Dei and Terrik don't get along, you can actually play sound bites of "Goddamn it, Terrik. I hate you so much" in Dei's actual voice, in the video.

GasBandit

Staff member
Today I learned how to rotate things from pivot points other than their average/center location! Boy that would have been useful to know how to do earlier.

GasBandit

Staff member
To follow up on a threat I think I remember making, I attempted to make a video of Dei and Kags doing the Caramelldansen. But my computer revolted and decided it'd rather crash than finish rendering the output. I'm not sure if I should try again... :confused:

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh look, it worked this time.

Man, I am getting SO many copyright notifications these days. Pretty much all of these except for the dumb jokey ones like Caaaarl and A Little Bit and Bounding Over have triggered the copyright cops >_< fortunately the owners are content with merely taking all the ad money from the videos using their respective songs, as opposed to just nuking my videos like the bad old days.

Dance on my balls
Cat fucking a handbag
Yours, only yours
I own a single dance band
It's no lie
Lisa in the crowd said: "Look! Danny had a vagina malfunction!"

Oh look, it worked this time.

Man, I am getting SO many copyright notifications these days. Pretty much all of these except for the dumb jokey ones like Caaaarl and A Little Bit and Bounding Over have triggered the copyright cops >_< fortunately the owners are content with merely taking all the ad money from the videos using their respective songs, as opposed to just nuking my videos like the bad old days.

Dance on my balls
Cat fucking a handbag
Yours, only yours
I own a single dance band
It's no lie
Lisa in the crowd said: "Look! Danny had a vagina malfunction!"
All my dreams are coming true!! :D

GasBandit

Staff member
Next one's gonna take a while (like, maybe a month even), it requires me to convert over 5 more models. But, fingers crossed, it should be fucking epic.

My fiancé, who greatly enjoyed watching the halforums academy videos, wants to know if this means you're planning on making another season, with more custom animation.

GasBandit

Staff member
My fiancé, who greatly enjoyed watching the halforums academy videos, wants to know if this means you're planning on making another season, with more custom animation.
Right now, my focus is in getting all the models converted over for use in MMD. This process will take months. By the time I've done that, if there's still no release of Artificial Academy 3 on the horizon... I don't wanna commit to anything right now, but it seems likely to me I'll decide to do SOMETHING with the models. Exactly what that something would be, I'm not sure. Diverse and manifold as my talents may be, I'm not much of a writer. Without some kind of framework, I'm not sure what to do to create a plot. The only thing that springs to mind right now would be short "slice of life" humor segments a-la Azumanga Daioh or something. But like I said, that's way down the road. I still have lots of models to rig, and any animations I create myself still look painfully "Weekend at Bernie's." So there's a lot of learning left to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1461778052,1461777668][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, no one else did it, now I have to.

:unibrow:

GasBandit

Staff member
There are several writers on the board. I'd bet you could find someone to collaborate with if you were interested in going down that road
That thought had occurred to me.

I approve of any use of Jensen Ackles.
Oh I know your preferred use of Jensen Ackles.

I totally want to be Azumanga Daioh'd.

....that sounded less dirty in my head.
I'm pretty sure nothing sounds less dirty in your head. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
Hrm... something doesn't look right. Better call up the original for reference...

porblem.png

Yep. Definitely something different. Apparently bust size counts as a morph and doesn't come out in the capture process. I'm not entirely sure how to even begin fixing this :/ I am not confident enough in my vertex manipulation skills to do a full on boob job. I worry that all the more "well endowed" girls will just be smaller, and the skinnier, flatter girls will probably get bigger. Hrmmm..