Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
Production has been delayed lately due to personal shit and work shit. I anticipate work shit continuing through thursday (I'm still at work as I type this at 8:10 pm). I'm eager to get back to it, but... not to be redundant, but shit happens.

GasBandit

Staff member
Jeeezus. Normally I run game footage at double speed just to keep the pacing up, but every time Eriol goes somewhere, he moves so fast it's practically teleportation, and I have to slow that part down to NORMAL speed just so it doesn't look like the video skipped.

Jeeezus. Normally I run game footage at double speed just to keep the pacing up, but every time Eriol goes somewhere, he moves so fast it's practically teleportation, and I have to slow that part down to NORMAL speed just so it doesn't look like the video skipped.
ZOOM!

GasBandit

Staff member
Okay, so I am really really close to being done. I was hoping to finish before Friday nights left 4 dead game, but I don't see that happening now. So... Saturday? There abouts.

DEI DO NOT LOOK AT ERIOL, ISN'T ONE MAN SLUT ENOUGH FOR YOU?! Hopefully Eriol is always around other girls, then I will be safe. DIE JESS DIE. *cough*