Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

GasBandit

Staff member
Period 4 video editing is taking longer than I thought it would because I thought of something cool to do during it, and also because I got an emergency call from work. Might not be posting the new video tonight, but progress is being made.

GasBandit

Staff member
Encoding now. I cranked the target bitrate to 7mbps so maybe it won't screw up stuff so much. Kinda bloats the filesize though. Ah well. If only I had a pipe big enough to upload uncompressed video!

GasBandit

Staff member
Aw, man, I got copyright dinged by the discovery channel. Who'd a thunkit? At least it's just the "no monetization" ding, and it doesn't take down the video.

I love how... involved... you get with the rivalries. :D

Also,

only thing I can think is that Lana can't bring herself to lay into Dirona (phrasing)

GasBandit

Staff member
Man, what happened to Jun and Kags? I thought they were friends.
They were! Things seemed to start going south around the time Gusto started philandering. Maybe Li Jun feels she should have fought over Rendar instead of "settling" for Gusto. She's still a little sweet on Rendar, for some reason. Amazingly, Rendar is somehow managing to keep both girls from breaking up with him, even though they know he's cheating. I suspect pelvic sorcery.

Miss Crone is being much more active than Miss Go. Kind of surprised by that.
Eh, Shego was pretty active, especially her first couple days as well. Even Petra was diligent in the beginning. Teachers seem to start slacking when they start developing preferences among the student body.

GasBandit

Staff member
Oh, and the crazy thing is, all that blurring in the shower was almost as much work as the Shining scene.[DOUBLEPOST=1429039058,1429038961][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why, HeLLOOOO Kitty! :unibrow:
Yeah, that part kept re-injecting that awful Avril Lavigne song into my head while I was making it.

GasBandit

Staff member
It's been two and a half months since the nookie report! Gotta fix that.

Asterisk indicates new pairing since last report. Unchanged pairings have (No Change).

Rendar x Lana: 3 times, no condoms. (No Change)
Rendar x Celt Z: 4 times, no condoms. (No Change)
Rendar x Raven: 7 times, no condoms.
Rendar x Shakey: 1 time, no condom. (Obviously, No Change)
Rendar x Kags: 31(!!) times no condoms (!!).
Rendar x Dirona: 3 times, no condoms. (No Change)
Rendar x Dei: 2 times, no condoms. (No Change)
* Rendar x Li Jun: 1 time, no condom.

Boy, Dei's sure gotten the short end of that love triangle stick.

Raven x Gusto: 9 times, 9 condoms used. (No Change)
Raven x Ronan: 6 times, no condoms. (No Change)
Surprisingly, no Raven x Goober. I had thought since she wanted to break up, she'd gotten what she wanted... but apparently Goober's just insufferable.

Zero x Raven: 2 times, condoms N/A. (No Change)
Zero x Lana: 3 times, condoms N/A. (No Change)
Zero x Eriol: 13 times, no condoms. (No Change)

Greg x Eriol: 3 times, no condoms. (No Change)
Greg x Doc Cupcake: 12 times, no condoms.

Wasabi x Film Fanatic: 49 times (!!!), no condoms.

Doc Cupcake x Ash: 2 times, 3 condoms used. (No Change)

Cheesy x Dirona: 16 times, 29 (!!) condoms used.

*Gusto x Li Jun - 4 times, 2 condoms used.

*Lana x Eriol - 1 time, no condom.
*Lana x Shego - 1 time, condom N/A.

Mindy x Lana: 1 time, condoms N/A. (No change, obviously)
Mindy x Zero: 2 times, condoms N/A. (No change, obviously)

Romance Leaderboard:

Romantic Relationships:
Fei Rendar: 7
Film Fanatic: 1
Gusto Miller: 4
Ash Sakerasu: 1
Dei Skates: 2
Celt Z: 2
Ronan Monaghan: 1
Cheesy One: 1
Kags Littlesin: 3
Zero Esc: 6
Doc Cupcake: 2
Raven Poe: 8
Chris En: 2
Wasabi Poptart: 2
Goober Menner: 1
Lana Karron: 5
Dirona Underhill: 4
Li Jun, the Smoking Gun: 1
Eriol Ancalagon: 2

Sexual Partners:
Fei Rendar: 8
Film Fanatic: 1
Gusto Miller: 2
Ash Sakerasu: 1
Dei Skates: 1
Celt Z: 1
Ronan Monaghan: 1
Cheesy One: 1
Kags Littlesin: 1
Zero Esc: 4
Doc Cupcake: 2
Raven Poe: 4
Gregory Mahan: 2
Wasabi Poptart: 1
Lana Karron: 5
Dirona Underhill: 2
Li Jun, the Smoking Gun: 2
Eriol Ancalagon: 3

GasBandit

Staff member
It occurs to me I got no idea what I'm going to do with Goober. The guy just... defies all conventionality. But I think I got some pretty good music for him.

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
Well, I wasn't looking really, but if anybody (especially PatrThom) has suggestions, I'm willing to entertain them.

Also I'm kinda worried the series peaked with Wasabi, heh, I don't know how I'll outdo that.

GasBandit

Staff member
Okay, at this point, I'm not even shocked anymore. I'm just impressed they've managed to dodge the pregnancy bullet this many times.
Well, something that occured to me, it counts "times" even including times you got interrupted at the moment of insertion. So that kinda artificially inflates the number, if you ask me.

But not by TOO much, judging from that other "volumetric" data point I referenced last time. Let's just say, Film, your pullout game is STRONG. Usually.

Also, Wasabi is not penalized for such things while under player control, as only NPCs can get pregnant. So day 19 was a freebie for you guys.