Halforums Academy 2 Story Commentary Thread

The Latin from reddit is...bad. Depending on how set you are on the exact wording, something more along the lines of "they're up to no good" would be a lot easier.

Either way, I'll think about it for a bit and see what I can come up with.

GasBandit

Staff member
Er, but I forgot to change Dei's club outfit... so on day 16, she'll be playing baseball in her band uniform >_< but it's fixed for going forward after that.

GasBandit

Staff member
Maybe have the edge of the tongue more at a 90° angle with the corner of the mouth?
My Photoshop skills are not good enough to change the shape of the tongue and have it not look like shit. It's harder to liquify an object originally built from thick-line vectors and simple colors than it is something in a photograph :/

So basically, I can move around and resize the tongue, and cut off pieces of it (I had to cut off the top left corner to make it look like it was coming out of the mouth in the latest version), but if the "top" of the tongue is parallel with the teeth, the rest is going to stick outward rigid again.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ha ha, sweeeet.. only criticism I have is you might want to move the sweat droplets out of the way of the blush (they are movable in the PSD)

GasBandit

Staff member
Man, it's slow going. Been working on it for hours, only got Period 1 narrations done. I don't think this one's gonna be done by sunday night.

I was thinking along the lines of a fist-shaped lollipop. This as a close a picture as I could find to that concept:

glove on a stick.jpg

Maybe a silhouette or recolor of this to represent "Sucker Punch"?