Gruebeard's D&D Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
doomdragon6 said:
Back to cocaine!
Dirty habit.
Leaves a lot of messes.

Well I'm looking forward to starting up again in two weeks. Scrapyard the bat-shit-insane warlord and his robo kitty need to get their stabbing fix.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Well, I've been getting my D&D fix today by creating the treasure parcels for level 2. I'm putting tonnes of work into making up some magic weapons, drawing up custom magic item cards for them - with pictures! I can't draw worth a damn, but my photoshopping skills are adequate, so long as I can google up an image that kinda fits what I picture I'm satisfied with the outcome.

Oh, I'm so tempted to show y'all a sample right now.

K

Kitty Sinatra

As I knew it would happen, I'm surrendering to the temptation. Here's the first item card I made today:

doomdragon6

Staff member
Ahhh, you mother-smurfer.. Keep making the decision difficult...

The only things really stopping me are the lack of 1d12, High Crit, and Brutal, and that if I'm going to do a lot of charging, losing these things won't be worth the Reach. But hey, I can always change if I want. If we find a Chain Axe I'll give it a shot.

And that's actually so much fancier than I orginally thought. My first Chain Axe would have literally been tying the chain to the axe, and swinging the chain, with a handled axe on the end and everything. :rofl:

-- Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:56 pm --

Oh yeah, quick question on charges- Do you need a move and a standard to charge? Or can you move and then charge as well?

P

Pojodan

Hmmm!

Considering how the monsters all seem to have 'attack the smallest and least threatening looking creature of the attacking party' magnets that place poor Odan bloodied more often than not, perhaps he could make the most of this puppy, esepcially since he's proficient with axes.

Unless I'm cofused, which is probably the case.

Wahad said:
doomdragon6 said:
Oh yeah, quick question on charges- Do you need a move and a standard to charge? Or can you move and then charge as well?
No, yes.
Yeah. When you make a charge it's a standard action that lets you move your speed and make a melee basic attack or a bull rush at +1 attack bonus. The requirements to that are you need to move at least two squares and you must move directly to the closest adjacent square between you and the target.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Just a heads up- my internet speed has been reduced to around 6 kb/sec, so I may not even be able to participate tomorrow.

Hell, I might drive out and leech off of Taco Bell's wi-fi or something.

"Sir, why have you been in our parking lot for 4 hours?"

"I'M FIGHTIN' A GOBLIN NOW GIMME A BURRITO FUCKHEAD"

doomdragon6 said:
Just a heads up- my internet speed has been reduced to around 6 kb/sec, so I may not even be able to participate tomorrow.

*, I might drive out and leech off of Taco Bell's wi-fi or something.

"Sir, why have you been in our parking lot for 4 hours?"

"I'M FIGHTIN' A GOBLIN NOW GIMME A BURRITO FUCKHEAD"

thats horrible :-(

I'm most likely will not be available as I got plans tonight. (it's a local holiday and we're gonna party hard)

K

Kitty Sinatra

I'm fine with Gurpel having to leave early. It looks like we have 4 with him, 5 if Doom can make it. That works for me, even if we decide to call it a night when Gurpel goes.

*Goes off to read up on dragons*

K

Kitty Sinatra

Mother Smurfing Smurf.

I gotta call off tonight's game. Bloody hell. Family shit has cropped up.

I'm terribly sorry, y'all

doomdragon6

Staff member
Sorry guys. Still having internet issues. Took me 5 minutes to get to this page to reply to it. So I won't be there tonight. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.