[TV] [Green] Arrow Trailer, Show coming this fall

Catching up on season 3 finally. The most irritating moment has to be in the Captain Boomerang episode. "Quick! I need lidocaine!" "Uh, we have epinephrine!" "Close enough!" What? In what way is a numbing agent close to adrenaline?
They're both medical sounding. I can almost guarantee that "Close enough" was probably used in the writers room with dialogue.

fade

Staff member
Okay, this Felicity stuff is getting stupid. I could suspend disbelief when she was hacking into every computer system under the sun, but now she's hacking things with no network presence whatsoever, like the backhoe. And also suddenly she's a hardware expert, too! She designed and manufactured a quantum processor chip, despite being a computer scientist. That is a completely different skill set and education.

Okay, this Felicity stuff is getting stupid. I could suspend disbelief when she was hacking into every computer system under the sun, but now she's hacking things with no network presence whatsoever, like the backhoe. And also suddenly she's a hardware expert, too! She designed and manufactured a quantum processor chip, despite being a computer scientist. That is a completely different skill set and education.
Are we still talking about the show where people come back to life and nobody can recognize people under a hood?

fade

Staff member
Yeah, that reminds me. The one time Roy shows up before Lance as Arsenal, Lance immediately recognizes him and says he won't be fooled by a hood. Really? You recognize a guy you arrested once, but you can't recognize the dude your daughters dated and played with as kids?

BananaHands

Staff member
Damn, Damian Dahrk saved this show.
After this mid-season finale, a certain character's death might also save this show.
[DOUBLEPOST=1449734655,1449734077][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hmmmm.

Ok, just going by the track record of this show, Felicity won't die but they will fake her death. Now it would be interesting if she is so badly injured that she ends up in a wheelchair paving the way for the CW version of Oracle and eventually Birds of Prey.

Hmmmm.

Ok, just going by the track record of this show, Felicity won't die but they will fake her death. Now it would be interesting if she is so badly injured that she ends up in a wheelchair paving the way for the CW version of Oracle and eventually Birds of Prey.
This network already had Birds of Prey. It was awful.

Hmmmm.
Ugh, I hope not. Nobody can replace Barbara Gordon (one of my favorite characters). :mad:

Especially not Felicity, who has gone from mildly annoying to OMG I HATE YOU STABBITY-STAB-STAB-STAB. Her l33t h4x0r abilities ( :rolleyes: ) have gone from "oooookay, that's a stretch, but it's superheroes so I'll overlook it", to "WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK????". The instant Betamax conversion from last week (??!), and then taking control of a RC helicopter from a tablet in seconds? Really? And then while Laurel grabbed a couple kids to save, Felicity saved her tablet and left the young girl she had just been talking to standing on the beach to get shot at, oh my god what a hero. :rofl:

The thing with Ollie is just weird and boring and...what? I have no idea what they see in each other and they have no romantic chemistry and did I mention it's boring? She was less annoying when she was with Ray, at least that made sense and had chemistry. With less crying.

She's not interesting and is pretty much only there to give Ollie angst. They should replace her with Curtis Holt and he can become Mr. Terrific (a tech person and an interesting character). And for Ollie angst, just replace her with the Baby Mama in Central City.

Though, since Batman exists in the CW universe (there's been references to the "Dark Knight" and to Wayne Tech), hopefully Felicity is Dead Means Dead and they can replace her with the real Oracle (maybe tied into Gotham's backstory?) :D

BananaHands

Staff member
Ugh, I hope not. Nobody can replace Barbara Gordon (one of my favorite characters). :mad:

Especially not Felicity, who has gone from mildly annoying to OMG I HATE YOU STABBITY-STAB-STAB-STAB. Her l33t h4x0r abilities ( :rolleyes: ) have gone from "oooookay, that's a stretch, but it's superheroes so I'll overlook it", to "WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK????". The instant Betamax conversion from last week (??!), and then taking control of a RC helicopter from a tablet in seconds? Really? And then while Laurel grabbed a couple kids to save, Felicity saved her tablet and left the young girl she had just been talking to standing on the beach to get shot at, oh my god what a hero. :rofl:

The thing with Ollie is just weird and boring and...what? I have no idea what they see in each other and they have no romantic chemistry and did I mention it's boring? She was less annoying when she was with Ray, at least that made sense and had chemistry. With less crying.

She's not interesting and is pretty much only there to give Ollie angst. They should replace her with Curtis Holt and he can become Mr. Terrific (a tech person and an interesting character). And for Ollie angst, just replace her with the Baby Mama in Central City.

Though, since Batman exists in the CW universe (there's been references to the "Dark Knight" and to Wayne Tech), hopefully Felicity is Dead Means Dead and they can replace her with the real Oracle (maybe tied into Gotham's backstory?) :D
I'll never forgive the show for having her hack a construction vehicle.

fade

Staff member
Every now and then this show has a really good episode. I liked that one. Genuinely depressing.