[PC Game] Google Feud

Dave

Staff member
Add in the game is terribly done and it's not that fun. Example: Should I sell my _________. House is the number one but below that is "house or should I rent". Really? There's no way anyone could get these.

Add in the game is terribly done and it's not that fun. Example: Should I sell my _________. House is the number one but below that is "house or should I rent". Really? There's no way anyone could get these.
It's a bit weird - sometimes it's terribly specific, sometimes it isn't. You can leave some words out and still score, and sometimes a letter is all it takes to be two different answers. Unfortunate, because the premise sounded fun.

GasBandit

Staff member
The clue given was "emily" but the answers has both dickenson and "dickenson poems"... it's just counter-intuitive that both would be there.[DOUBLEPOST=1426524552,1426524339][/DOUBLEPOST]aw come on... "I broke my..." I guessed spine, it was my third strike. The number one answer that I didn't get? Back.

I would take the question posed and paste it into actual google and the google feud rates the answers in different order than what google actually does.

"Can I perform my own _____"

Surprisingly, vasectomy was not one of them.

EDIT: Circumcision was number 10. :eek: