Good foods you hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not big on Tofu unless it is cut up real small and it is in something to give it some flavor. I am also not a fan of coconut.

I don't know what's wrong with me, but i just don't like cake very much.

Pie, on the other hand, is just fine.

^ this

I have never been able to really enjoy cake. I don't hate it but I don't really enjoy it that much either. Maybe it's because I find most cakes to sweet. But I can never pass up a pie.

I am also not a big fan of honey. If there is just a little bit cooked into something I am fine. But just straight honey on toast or something I just can't stand it's way too sweet.

K

KarateKidMcFly

I have an aversion to bananas and banana flavored things. Started when I went to the local county fair, and had my mom buy me a half pound bag of banana flavored Runts. I ate the entire bag on the way home. Immediately regretted that decision -_-

T

The Pumes

I hate crab, I am trying to get myself to like it, but I hate those crustaceous freaks.

C

Chazwozel

I fucking hate macaroni and cheese. MOST BORING FOOD ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!

C

Chazwozel

I fucking hate macaroni and cheese. MOST BORING FOOD ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!
Sometimes I'll throw chopped bacon or hot dogs in there just to make it interesting.[/QUOTE]

My wife makes it the absolute only way that I'll ever eat it. She doesn't use an easy-Mac kit, actual elbow noodles, real cheese etc... and she adds onion and ham into it with some Tabasco sauce mixed in; sprinkles some pepper and oregano over the top. That's the only way I'll slug down Mac and cheese.

My wife makes it the absolute only way that I'll ever eat it. She doesn't use an easy-Mac kit, actual elbow noodles, real cheese etc... and she adds onion and ham into it with some Tabasco sauce mixed in; sprinkles some pepper and oregano over the top. That's the only way I'll slug down Mac and cheese.
I am no Mac and Cheese apologist, but anything from scratch is always gonna blast the tits off some box and powder hack job of a meal.

C

Chazwozel

I am no Mac and Cheese apologist, but anything from scratch is always gonna blast the tits off some box and powder hack job of a meal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but even from scratch Mac and Cheese has got nothing. It's ok as a side dish, I suppose...

Cajungal

Staff member
I am no Mac and Cheese apologist, but anything from scratch is always gonna blast the tits off some box and powder hack job of a meal.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but even from scratch Mac and Cheese has got nothing. It's ok as a side dish, I suppose...[/QUOTE]

It's for kids, mostly... all gushy and orange. I'm with Charlie, my grandma makes macaroni and cheese from scratch, and it's actually good.

Yeah, but even from scratch Mac and Cheese has got nothing. It's ok as a side dish, I suppose...[/QUOTE]

It's for kids, mostly... all gushy and orange. I'm with Charlie, my grandma makes macaroni and cheese from scratch, and it's actually good.[/QUOTE]

Wait, how are the "macaroni and cheese" you've been talking about prepared?

North_Ranger

Staff member
I don't think I've ever had Mac and cheese. Macaroni and hamburger meat casserole, sure... but we don't put cheese in that.

I ate boxed macaroni and cheese so often as a child that now the sight or smell of it will induce vomiting.

I AM SERIOUS :[

My half-italianitude cries at the thought of this pre-made marcaroni and cheese...
Probably because I had been thinking of "regular" "made from scratch" macaroni, I don't mean I couldn't like the pre-made powdered stuff, I just don't think I woult think about it as "macaroni".

I like eggs in general but I absolutely can't stand fast food eggs. Even just thinking about them turn my stomach.

Fast food eggs don't qualify as "good" food. The last time I threw up (2004) was due to a McDonald's breakfast burrito. Their eggs are awful.

C

Chazwozel

Fast food eggs don't qualify as "good" food. The last time I threw up (2004) was due to a McDonald's breakfast burrito. Their eggs are awful.
I don't think they use real eggs. I think they use egg beaters or some weird egg substitute.

P

Philosopher B.

I don't think I've ever had macaroni and cheese that wasn't from scratch ...

... oh, and I just remembered, not a big fan of lasagna. That Garfield mofokka was crazy. Of course, it could just be that I've never eaten lasagna outside of my mother's version, and the results of her efforts were not always award-winning. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.