Good Cosplay Thread - pt3 - The Pros of Cons

Butterflies and Flowers - I am almost certain this is from Dynasty Warriors. I wanna say Dao Chan but that's a wild shot.

You are correct, it is Diao Chan. that's her costume from DW6.

Also, the "B&W or Color" one up there, I am reasonably certain the "B&W" is Death from Neil Gaiman's Sandman comics. Which may make the "Color" Delirium from the same.

Further, isn't the "Pirate Wench" one of the girls from one of the Final Fantasy games in an alt costume?

figmentPez

Staff member
That's Polence's original elf design. :) She was working the Tazti booth at PAX with me.
She looks lovely, it's a great costume.

Unidentified Cosplay 23 of 34

Redhead Satyr

Bird-head - identified by Allen, who is Quiet, as Neuro from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro

Cat-Bird Demon Woman - identified by AshburnerX as Ultimecia from Final Fantasy 8, once she's fused with Griever during the final battle.

Panther-girl

Robe says "Niu-O" - identified by AshburnerX as Uriko from Bloody Roar

Dryad

figmentPez

Staff member
Unidentified Cosplay 24 of 34

Pink Unicorn

Purple Stripes - identified by drifter as Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club

It wasn't me, it was the Eight-Armed Man! - identified by AshburnerX as Vork from the Guild, as seen in the music video Game-On!

"Alvaro" is that the cow's name? - identified by TaiBlaine and Seraphyn as Ollie from the late 80's cartoon show "Ox Tales", originally known as Boes from "Gera gera boos monogatari" in the Netherlands

Pink frog/flower thing, maybe from the Persona games. - identified by AshburnerX as Konohana-sakura from Persona 4

Insectiod in a Cape - identified by Officer_Charon as Femto, the demon that the knight Griffith turns into, from BERSERK

Cat-Bird Demon Woman - That's Ultimecia from Final Fantasy 8, once she's fused with Griever during the final battle.

It wasn't me, it was the Eight-Armed Man! - That's Vort from The Guild's latest music video, Game-On!

Pink frog/flower thing, maybe from the Persona games. - That's Konohana-sakura from Persona 4.

Robe says "Niu-O" - Uriko from Bloody Roar.

figmentPez

Staff member
It wasn't me, it was the Eight-Armed Man! - That's Vort from The Guild's latest music video, Game-On!
Doh! I should have gotten that one.

Unidentified Cosplay 25 of 34

Giant Insect

Sea Monster - I have a feeling that this is from some B&W horror film, possibly something mocked by MST3K.

Medusa

Purple Beast - identified by Allen, who is Quiet as Arf, in her wolf form, from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

Best w/ group

Green Spiky Monster - identified by evilmike as "The She-Creature" a monster movie from 1956

the cow with the red pants is ollie from the late 80's cartoon show "ox tales"
in germany the show was named "ollies total verrückte farm" which means "ollies totaly crazed farm" :D

S

Sin_Omnis

Unidentified Cosplay 5 of 34

Horned Knight w/ Shotgun
That's Nobunaga from Sengoku Basara

Unidentified Cosplay 13 of 34

Red Hood Black Claws
Looks like a female version of Alex Mercer (anti-hero of Prototype).

Unidentified Cosplay 21 of 34

Pirate Wench
That's Alicia from Bullet Witch

Unidentified Cosplay 28 of 34

Milkmaid/Schoolgirl Hybrid
This one is also named Alicia but she's from Valkyria Chronicles.

"Crecent Staff" is Penelo from Final Fantasy: Revenant Wings.

And, I think the "Blue Fairy" is an interpretation of Navi..."HEY LISTEN!"..just sayin.

figmentPez

Staff member
This might be America, from Hetalia: Axis Powers.
I do believe you're correct, you can see bits of the star and plane insignias on the jacket. Hopefully I'll be able to update posts with IDs soon, but I'm helping my parents throw a Christmas party tomorrow, so I might be too busy for a day or so.

Unidentified Cosplay 31 of 34

Princess in Purple

Redhead in B&W

Golden Gown

Teal Hearts on Red

Ice Queen - identified by LittleKagsin as Queen Frostine from Candyland

King and Queen of Candyland? - identified by LittleKagsin as Queen Frostine and King Kandy from Candyland

Ice Queen and King and Queen of Candyland are Queen Frostine and King Kandy from the game Candyland.

Sitting by the Water is Setsuka from Soul Caliber, I believe.

Bow w/ Long Tails is Yui from Fushigi Yuugi.

(Also, I'm working on a couple of cosplays, I hope to post some pictures in the near future if you guys don't mind! =^^= Carmelita Fox and Bayonetta, here I come!)